How long do you leave your LOs when they wake up?

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
Just being nosy :blush: but when your LOs wake up in the morning (for those of you whose babies are in their own rooms) do you leave them to 'play' for a while before you get them up?
Obv I don't mean if they're crying, but these days Poppy wakes up and plays with her cot activity centre in the morning and chats away to herself. It's really sweet to listen to :blush:

Annabelle shouts, not cries she sits there shouting to herself and gurgling, i generally get up and sort myself out a little before i go in but if she cries i go straight in

Lou
xxx

Pretty much as soon as Brooke wakes up i take her into my bed, she has a feed then a play around whilst i half watch her, half snooze :lol:

When she wakes at 6am I get her straight up give a bottle then let her drift back off. Put her in cot until around 9 am. I leave her there for a while gurgling away sucking her hand, until I hear getting moody. I never wait for her to cry though.

He was chatting away/playing for half an hour this morning, before I went in. He probably would have been happier for longer though. If he cries, I go straight in.

Grace wakes up and chats and away for a good half hour, she has a toy lion that I'm convinced she chats to! This morning she was laughing - at what?? Who knows??

I generally go in when she's been chatting for a while, it's lovely to listen to though xx xx

when i hear ffion in her cot i get up,dressed,brush my teeth do my hair etc then i get her up but her door is always open and i look in on her when i walk to and from the bathroom to make sure shes ok now im paranoid since the whole cot mobile incident last month

He was chatting away/playing for half an hour this morning, before I went in. He probably would have been happier for longer though. If he cries, I go straight in.

Same for us, sometimes I leave Jay for longer if he's happily chattering away to his cot mobile :D

xx

Char will keep herself happy and entertained for close to an hour after she wakes up. Gives me some time to sleep a bit more (while I still can!) and get ready for the day.

Hebe wakes up and runs her hands back and forward on the cot rails like she's in jail running her metal mug along the bars.....cracks me up :lol:

Keith goes in to her usually pretty much straight away - he likes to get her in the morning coz he loves her happy little face beaming at him before work :cloud9:

Claire will babble and talk to herself for awhile before she actually gets ticked that no one is coming. I normally wait for her to get mad before I go in to get her.

:)

Same for us, sometimes I leave Jay for longer if he's happily chattering away to his cot mobile :D

xx

This is what I do too. Erin always wakes happy, she never cries so I leave her to chat and play in her cot for a while why I shower and get dressed. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->