How long do you reckon before his teeth come through?? [PICS]

Eltjuh

Mum to Lucas and Logan
Reaction score
Hey all, I know it's hard to tell and every baby is different but I'm just so excited and keep checking if his teeth are coming through yet...

He's been teething since he was about 8 weeks and is now 14 weeks!
Here are a couple pictures of his little teethies you can see under his gums (but it was really hard to get good pictures so it might be a bit hard to tell....)

How long do you reckon it'll be before his teeth will cut??

Attachments

• S1050004.jpg
    S1050004.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 55
  • S1050009.jpg
    S1050009.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC_0140.jpg
    DSC_0140.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0141.jpg
    DSC_0141.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 44
Ohh i'll be interested to know this, cause that reminds me of how my LO's gums look!!

Although they've looked like that for about a month already grr :)

Amber's bottom gum looked like that for quite a while...and then last week at 6 months and 3 weeks she cut both bottom teeth together :thumbup:

Ella have looked like that for quite a while. Keep your eye out for white just under the skin. I keep looking every week or so but nothing yet.

Ella have looked like that for quite a while. Keep your eye out for white just under the skin. I keep looking every week or so but nothing yet.

It's kinda white under the skin, just a bit hard to see in the pictures... But I take it it might still be a while then?!

From the pictures they look how most babies gums look at your babies age, when theyre just about to come through they'll have a white line of the top of the tooth, it's hard to describe but it'll be quite obvious x

Could see white under the gums for months and months with my lo, he just cut his first 2 bottom teeth at 7.5 months

Could be a few weeks yet but my daughter also started teething early at 10 weeks and had the first two appear by 4 mths. Yesterday the 5th came through:wacko:

I promise you it gets easier though! The first two were hell!

You are so lucky you get a good look at your LO's gums. Everytime I try your ladyship has her tongue out too!

Theyre fab pictures, my lo whacks my hand away when i try to wash his face, never mind look in his mouth lol xx

Skye's gums looked like that since she was a few weeks old, her first two teeth (bottom ones) cut through at 9 months.

Could be a while!

Our LO's looks the same. I can see tiny white circles right under gum. I will be stalking this thread to see what happens.

my DD's gum looked like that since birth?

my DD's gum looked like that since birth?

could be.... is she showing signs of teething??? Some (very rare) babies are actually born with a tooth (or more?)

Yeah she's been drooling a lot lately, and fussy too!
When she was born I saw 2 front tooth under her gum and midwife said it was just her gums ?

My LO's gums looked like that from about 10 weeks. From about 12 weeks he was constantly chewing on his hands or anything he could get his hands on, lol and always drooling. He's 6 and a half months old now and he cut his first 2 teeth about 2 weeks ago ..so it could take some time yet :)

Stephen's gums have looked like that since he was 3 months old - he's now 8 months this week and still NO teeth! :dohh:

Macie's gums have looked like that since she was 3 months and have got progressively whiter... she's now nearly 11 months and still has not a single tooth lol. xx

Amber's bottom gum looked like that for quite a while...and then last week at 6 months and 3 weeks she cut both bottom teeth together :thumbup:

Same here! In my experience they can be like that for ages, we knew they were finally pushing through when LO had a few whiny days and started rubbing has hands on his mouth (like he does with his eyes when tired) and blowing raspberries. Think his gums were tingling. Then a good few nights of restless sleep, then they poked thru the gums and he was crabby for another couple of days before getting over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->