How long do you want to BF your LO?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Just wondering how long do you want to breastfeed :baby:your little ones. I want to do this until he's 1 year old at least.

I'm not exclusively breastfeeding but I still plan to breastfeed Alasdair until he decides he doesn't want it anymore...having said that I don't expect to go beyond a year really. I'll be happy if he gets some up until 6 months.

1 year here... if only to avoid the cost of formula! :dohh:

1 year here... if only to avoid the cost of formula! :dohh:

ah ! that's another good reason :hugs: Formula milk is unbelievable expensive especially my LO eats like an eating machine. Probably cheaper if i buy a cow.
:rofl:Nappies already cost an arm and an leg for me even know i only use them for night time ( i use reusable ones during the day )

im thinking a yr but not certan, my family feeds up until 2yrs normally.

We are weaning carlee now at 9 months, only becaue I want some relief before bf'n the twins

First tooth and I think I'm done. Might express though for a while longer, but I'll have to see how I feel and how well she takes formula, as she doesn't like it so much.

at least a year i hope but i would go to a year and a half, beyond that i feel they are a bit too old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->