How long does implantation take from start to finish (not how long after ovulation)

Kato2

Mummy to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Trying to find info on this and i am finding different answers. I bled for 2 days..2 days no bleeding and spotting very very lightly again now! Have tugging in lower right groin similar to when I got pg with my first but still testing negatively 5 days after IB started. I'm wonder if implantation started 5dpo could it take 3 days to burrow in and effectively even start the process or releasing hcg in the blood? This could then mean I have 1 or 2 more days to prove I'm either crazy or not crazy! Lol

It takes about a week for the embryo to complete the process of implanting.

There is more info about it here https://www.ehd.org/dev_article_unit1.php (says it starts about 6 dpo and finishes about 12 dpo).

It takes about a week for the embryo to complete the process of implanting.

There is more info about it here https://www.ehd.org/dev_article_unit1.php (says it starts about 6 dpo and finishes about 12 dpo).

Does this then mean the hcg would only start being produced at 12dpo when implantation has completed?

I believe as soon as the embryo starts implanting it produces hcg. But it takes about 4-5 days for the level to be high enough to be detected. But everyone is different and it can take longer for some to get a positive test.

Your symptoms sound really promising but it could just be too early to test. You are about 9 dpo right?

I believe as soon as the embryo starts implanting it produces hcg. But it takes about 4-5 days for the level to be high enough to be detected. But everyone is different and it can take longer for some to get a positive test.

Your symptoms sound really promising but it could just be too early to test. You are about 9 dpo right?

I'm 11dpo. Started bleeding 5dpo for 2.5 days and that was 3 days ago! I already have a son and I just feel pregnant! It's a major long shot as we missed O so BD 4 days before O but I have tugging in groin which I had with my son and the bleeding was way before my period should have been!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->