• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How long does your cervix stay soft & open after O?

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
DH got a new job where he's out of town for weeks at a time, so we're taking the NTNP approach for now. I ovulate all over the place in my cycle - anywhere from CD14-CD21.

DH got back on my CD18 and we DTD that day, and the next night. I wasn't going to take OPKs this month because they stress me out, but I ended up caving anyway. I took an OPK on CD19 and it was pretty dark. Took another about 5 hours later, and it was even darker. Then, I took another 5 hours later and it was lighter. This whole time, my cervix was very soft and open. I only had 3 OPKs, so I don't know if I was gearing up to O, or if I had already passed the time that my OPK would have been +.

So my question is - how long does your cervix typically stay open and soft after O? My past cycles, I remember that my cervix went back to being hard relatively quickly after my + OPK. This cycle, it didnt go back to being hard until CD20 or so.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Here's a picture for reference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members