How long for breast milk to dry up

the_hug

3 boys and a girl
Reaction score
Hello all
I've not breast fed Jack and was wondering how long it takes for your milk to dry up and stop leaking? They are no longer hard and lumpy and pretty much back to normal, but i'm still leaking milk 2 weeks after having him. Just want to know how long i have to wear breast pads for.
Thanks

i think it takes a week or 2 im also waiting for milk to dry up as ive given up breastfeeding

Good question I am weaning my LO onto bottles now and can't wait for them to be back to "normal".

i love the size they have gone haha just hate the hardness

My milk has gone.
I haven't breastfed at all (Lola-Rose is exactly the same age as Jack,Sept 19th :lol:) and it went away after about 10-11 days completely.

But honestly I have barely leaked during my pregnancy and after,almost nothing...:shrug:

I havent breast fed either hun, just over 2 weeks n mines gone. Only had rock hard melons for 3-4 days and then they went soft n no pain just leaky! x the joys ay

Just an update....left breast has stopped leaking, but my right breast still is....not a happy bunny lol

Just an update....left breast has stopped leaking, but my right breast still is....not a happy bunny lol

i b-fed for five days and found it took about two weeks to stop leaking-only last days or so have not leaked. the one leaked more then other aswell! asid b-fed for those 5 days i had MAJOR leaking, i hated it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->