how long for passport

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
how long did your first childs passport take to come back?

we are going to Corfu in October and i sent rhys' passport stuff off yesterday and now im worrying thinkin it wont be back in time

ps i used this piccy for his passport, so cute!

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/WQ9F1229.jpg

I paid £75 fast track and TOOK IT MYSELF to liverpool, took a week cause i paid extra.

Came back the morning we went LOL!

xxx

We got check and send with the post office, it usually takes 2 weeks and it only took about that time (maybe even less). I wouldn't worry, it will be back on time im sure. :)

Terrie they say 6wks should be back in plenty of time!

xxx

we go to corfu on the 8th october so thats 5 weeks i think

Did you go through post office?? or just send it??

If ou not heard anything in 2weeks phone, if it in liverpool see about collection

xxx

i sent it through the post office and paid an extra 7 quid for them to check it

Hunni you will be fine i should think, give extra day or 2 due to bank holiday.

And lets hope no more postal strikes!

xxx

*phew*

ill stop worrying now then... my own fault i should have done it weeks and weeks ago but time just seems to fly by!

We're going to new york on 19th october and my boyfriend still needs his passport countersigned grrrr it's worrying isn't it.

I did mine through the post office and had it within a week. Should be back in plenty of time.

i sent my applications for my kids passports last august and i was going away in the september.
they only took two weeks
dont worry you should get it in time.
have a nice holiday

i have got kacy and mine back last week sent them off two weeks before that, got sent back to me by person on a sunday so i shouldn't worry hun

Under 2 weeks iirc when we went last Oct, which was good because we booked about 3/4 weeks before!!

Got to get Alex's passport sorted out for Dec, it's a nightmare getting pics. That one is really cute :)

2 weeks for mine too! No stress! I can't believe Jonny's rn out last week. How much is it for a new kids one?

They say to allow six weeks for it to arrive providing there are no postal strikes. Or at least thats what it was a year ago before all this new passport stuff came in when i was studying travel x

Edit -

£45 for Children

£66 for adults

hope it helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583