• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How long for the egg to fully implant?

MEPride

Reaction score
I can't seem to find any information on how long it takes a fertilized egg to fully implant into the uterine lining once it starts implanting.

Can it take a few days?

I ask only because I had two small red spots with wiping on Monday (nothing more) and then moderate amount of cramping for 4 hours Tuesday morning. And today some very mild (hardly noticeable) cramping on/off today. I am 10dpo today. Just curious.

I ovulated 11/17 and got a faint BFP on 11/25. I had some mild cramping throughout that week. More like pinching sensation. Cramps are common in early pregnancy because your uterus is changing and everything is growing and shifting. I still get cramps on and off. If you did implant ongoing mild cramps would be normal.

How strong can implantation cramps be? Most of the cramping I've had has been very mild, a little pinching here or there. But the cramps on Tuesday were definitely pretty strong. Not severe but moderate. Only lasted 4 hours. They haven't returned. AF isn't due for another 5 days and I've NEVER had cramping mid cycle like that better. Can implantation cramping be that strong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"