How long has everyone been ttc

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Just wondering how long everyone has been ttc, this is our 4th month x

We have been trying since May, so this is our 8th month with 2 chemical pregnancies in that time.

We have been trying for 11 months for our first. :-(

We've been trying about two weeks hehe!! Took three months the first time round!

We are on our 5th month...4th month if you only count opks and charts.

We started NTNP in November 2014. In May/June decided to get serious and started TTC. I took last month off to clear my head since it had been a year and I was struggling. We spent 8 years ttc DS so we are no stranger to LTTTC.

15 months with one miscarriage recently. Dd was a surprise so I stupidly assumed it would be quick and easy to conceive again :nope:

Cycle 20 in total MMC last January cycle 12 since then :growlmad:

This is my first month really trying. We we're going to start last month but after our first bd attempt DH decided to wait until after our sons birthday.

End of cycle 5. DS took one month of trying so I assumed it would be just as easy the second time around.

We're on month #13 with one chemical and one early miscarriage in that time. :nope:

I'm at the end the TWW for cycle 10. Nothing but BFN so far, but last cycle was almost three days late, so I'm really hoping my body has been getting ready and this is the month for my BFP!!!

On our third month; waiting to O since it seems to be late this month. It's our first so just keeping our fingers crossed every cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->