how long have you been bf'ing?

12 months and a week and a bit lol,
its going well

11 months today, although DS is rather tall and very active so I feel like I am feeding a 2 year old with ADHD at times. :wacko: My plan was to stop at 6 months but he seemed so young still so we moved it to 12 months but me and DH have no idea how to stop the boobie monster so we may let him self-wean. :shrug:

I'm coming upto 3 months now. A massive difference to the 1st time round. I actually breastfed probably for 5-7 days but my daughter had exclusive ebm for 1 week in NICU and then another 3 weeks with formula top up. Little did we know at the time the reason she refused to latch and even take all the ebm was because she was severely lactose intolerant. She still is now and can't touch any diary.

This baby is exclusively breastfed and has been for 10 and a half weeks. Never thought I get this far and i plan to carry on till at least July after we return from holiday

its been 6 months 3 weeks and 5 days lol :cloud9:
never thought i would still be going after 6 months but my boobie monster lo hates bottles so im not stopping anytime soon :happydance:

25 months tomorrow - I remember thinking when she was 2 days old and it was hurting that I could not possibly imagine reaching two weeks

14 months! :) My son still nurses a TON every day! When he wakes up in the morning, before both of his afternoon naps, before he goes to bed at night and usually a few more times in between. He's a boob boy! I'm now pregnant with #2 and will continue to nurse him until he weans (unless it gets so incredibly painful that I just can't handle it anymore....). Might consider tandem nursing if that works for everyone. :)

2 months and i really didnt think we would get this far, things didnt work out with william and i only bf him for a few weeks but this time its going really well and all beign well i hope to feed til he self weans whenever that may be

9 months now. Think I'll wait for LO to self-wean.

Good job everyone!!

I've been BFing 10 months now :D and loving every minute of it!

I have been BFing for 5.5 months now and I am SOOOOOO proud of myself. I had so many problems at the start and thought that I was going to give up and now I am just over 2wks away from 6 months :) :) :) I said that I would stop at 6 months, but now I am aiming to get to 12 months.

I have only just started him on solids these last couple of wks and it is only tastes here and there at the moment. For me to think that he is grown into the healthy little boy he is now all because of me is amazing xxx

22.5 months in total if I add the time I bf my eldest aswel. It sounds like loads when I add it together!

Almost nine months for us! It's so easy now! xx

Just over 34 months now. He is down to nursing once a day, and I am limiting it to 2 minutes. It just hurts too much now. My nipples are just so sensitive being pregnant, which is weird because I didn't have any kind of soreness now.

congrats! Im having the same problem but i grin and bear it :dohh:

Eldest has been on boobie milk 17 months (had a few weeks off around my last due date) and youngest 3 months so far. I express for eldest and straight from boobie for youngest.

18 months so far and still going strong :D

12 months.

I was actually thinking this morning while she was feeding that she has grown so much since a newborn - like someone has just stuck these great big legs on her because she used to be 20" from head to toe, and now she's 20" from head to bum! Our bodies are amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->