How long have you been trying? Or how how long did it take to try?

lilyloo

Reaction score
Hello!

I am new to the forum (although have been lerking for a while)! I got married in September last year and have been TTC since August so thats 5 months, although my period is late at the moment I'm positive its coming soon (it certainly feels that way)

I just feel like it never going to happen for us :-( I was just wondering how long others have been trying? Or how long it has taken for people to conceive?

xxx

we are on the 6th month trying, fingers crossed your AF doesnt arive and you get a lovley BFP instead :flower:

Hello!

Thank you for your reply and thank you for luck. I hope so, I know its not an easy task the conceiving business but everyone around me is starting to get pregnant and most arent even trying!

I hope you get your baby very soon :)
xx

This is my second month TTC. My first and second took the first month. I just had a miscarriage in Nov that was also a first try BFP. I'm 38, so I was kind of expecting it to take a while. I hope we catch it this month though.

Good luck on getting your BFP! I've read somewhere that the average is 4 cycles, but I could be completely remembering it wrong...

I'm about midway through cycle 12 trying for our first. It feels like we've been waiting forever sometimes.

It's our 10th month ttc our first. All of our tests have come back normal. This is the first time I'm trying clomid. I hope this is our answer.

The first time was once (like one time having sex) and the second... oy, too many to count :(

Hello!

I am new to the forum (although have been lerking for a while)! I got married in September last year and have been TTC since August so thats 5 months, although my period is late at the moment I'm positive its coming soon (it certainly feels that way)

I just feel like it never going to happen for us :-( I was just wondering how long others have been trying? Or how long it has taken for people to conceive?

xxx

I've been trying for a year now with no luck. :( Was on the pill for 6 years so I know it can take a while but getting really impatient and frustrated now.

Just keep practising :sex: may as well have some fun at the same time :)

xx

We are on our 3 month TTC 2nd, and I think this cycle is a write of as I took, SOy and I think its stopped me ovulating :(.

Our first only took 2 cycles to conceive so I can't expect to be that lucky again. I have just come off the Implant so it might take a while I hear.

Were TTC#2 now for 5 Years:(As you can see in my sigi its been a long road lol.Sending Baby Dust xoxox

Was trying 11 cycles before conceiving our angel baby. On second cycle trying since mc now x

16 months trying no bfp as of yet, hope this is your month hun xx

Came off BCP at the start of September, so just coming up to 5 months. We are more NTNP than TTC though. :)

Sending all of you Fab girlies some much needed Baby Dust and PMA xoxox

it took us 13 tries to get pregnant with the baby we miscarried, and we're just starting our 4th cycle after the miscarriage.

Hello!
I hope so, I know its not an easy task the conceiving business but everyone around me is starting to get pregnant and most arent even trying!

I know exactly what you mean! With the couples I know who got married a year before or a year after we did, all but one got preggo in less than four months and had (or are having) a healthy baby - I think three of the couples had their baby like right at 9 1/2 to 10 months after their wedding, and the only other baby-less couple is wanting to wait a few years. So, yeah, I know what you mean when it feels like everyone is able to pop them out without trying, but then I found this wonderful forum, and now I don't feel as alone!

It took us 2 years without counting our losses x

it took us 13 tries to get pregnant with the baby we miscarried, and we're just starting our 4th cycle after the miscarriage.

Hello!
I hope so, I know its not an easy task the conceiving business but everyone around me is starting to get pregnant and most arent even trying!

I know exactly what you mean! With the couples I know who got married a year before or a year after we did, all but one got preggo in less than four months and had (or are having) a healthy baby - I think three of the couples had their baby like right at 9 1/2 to 10 months after their wedding, and the only other baby-less couple is wanting to wait a few years. So, yeah, I know what you mean when it feels like everyone is able to pop them out without trying, but then I found this wonderful forum, and now I don't feel as alone!

i agree.. and it's very discouraging with all these people having babies! we got married 9 months ago, and 2 friends just had babies (within the last 2 days). it makes it harder because it makes me realize that at this point i could've had a baby in my arms, had everything gone according to plan. BUT it makes us stronger, and i know i will be so blessed with that day finally comes!

This is our 7th cycle and second using clomid. Im hoping this is our month. Baby dust to all.

Thank you everyone for replying, I am pleased I found this forum everyone is so lovely and you have made me realise that its normal to take this long or longer. I shall try my hardest to be patient!

I am now 3 days late for period, took a Superdrug test today which I think was BFN I thought I saw a line but total wishful thinking I think lol.

Fingers crossed for you all
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"