How Long is my LP

bextas

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I wonder if anyone can help me. I was using opks but the last few months have tried not to and just go with the flow (that is pretty much impossible lol!). Anyway my af showed up a day early last month on the friday and 2 weekends before I had af dull pains for a day and half so assumed I ovulated then. If that's the case how long is my lp - 12 days? This month I am now on CD14 so I guess I'm going to ovulate any day. My poor OH every other month we have always done it every other day around ovulation but this month we bd on CD10,11,12,13 and planning tonight tomorrow and one more - bless him he's tired out. I hope this is our month I have a good feeling so hopefully it stays that way!

Sorry - without a chart i couldnt be sure but i didnt want to R&R.
Im sure someone with more knowledge will be along soon though.

xx

There is noway for anyone to answer this without a chart or knowing when a positive OPK was. it sounds like it could be anywhere from 11-14 days though based off ovulation pains.

Sorry I wasnt much of a help. If you want to know your exact lp, you need to chart. Or know the exact day you ovulate. I dont chart, my I know my lp is 12 days because I can tell when I ovulate.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->