How long is your period

kaye

Reaction score
Hi

My periods are really short, always have been so seem normal to me but is it? I usually only have 3 days, which is great for me.

Mine are normally 7-8 days, sometimes longer. I think I got unlucky when they were handing out the periods.

mine are 3 days too... i tend to get a tiny little spotting on 4th day but not enough to wear anything... works for me too :)

I'm the same, mine are always 3 days which suits me perfectly! When I was a teenager I used to get really heavy 7 day periods so I'm sooooo glad they are short and light now.

Mine 2 days if i'm lucky and so rediculously light! Have asked my Gp but he didn't seem concerned as long as they're regular. Seeing fs soon so i wonder if he agrees - we're 18 cycles ttc!

Oh good, its ok then just was worried

I have regualar cycles every 28 days sometimes 27 days and we have been trying 15 months, just finished cycle 15 and now on cycle 16! So frustrating

My af visits for about 3 to 4 days it's been the same all my life thank the lord lol! Usually I'm heavy the first day light the next two and then spotting or gone all together for the next few days after that.

6-8 days!! Medium to heavy to medium to light to spotting around day 7/8... It's HORRIBLE!! I am so jealous of people with shorter periods :(

I had really heavy, week-long periods as a teenager! I have awful cramps (runs in the family) and was on birth-control pretty early to alleviate the cramps and shorten my period, which worked. I haven't been on BCP for years now and although I'm still plagued with painful cramps, it's much shorter and not nearly as heavy as before.

Now my periods are about 4 days long: 1 day of spotting/light day, followed by a heavy day, then another light/spotting day.

mine are 4-5 days, first day light, then 2 days really heavy then lighter last 1-2 days. i always get really bad backache, not fun... we have beem trying for 16 cycles and the :witch: has just arrived this morn.... :cry: x

mine are 3 days as i said but very heavy for 2days solid then slows down and stops on 3rd day..

i been trying 37 cycles

mine are 4-5 days, first day light, then 2 days really heavy then lighter last 1-2 days. i always get really bad backache, not fun... we have beem trying for 16 cycles and the :witch: has just arrived this morn.... :cry: x

So Sorry the witch got you & good luck for your next cycle

mine are 3 days as i said but very heavy for 2days solid then slows down and stops on 3rd day..

i been trying 37 cycles

37!!! omg, how do you cope? I am a state every month when the witch comes.

How long were you trying for your other 2 children, if you dont mind me being nosey?

About six or seven days, although the last couple days are pretty light. Used to be more like ten when I was a teenager. I'm glad there are other ladies on here that are the same. I always feel abnormal. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->