• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How long on ttc your first?

Dizzy dolly

Reaction score
Hi ladies just thought I would ask to see how long it took for you all to get your BFP with your first & if you did anything different the month all your dreams came true? X :flower:

I would be interested to know peoples answers to this too. I currently ttc #1 on cycle 3. Using clear blue fertility monitor, preseed, taking folic acid, temping and recently started exercise regime.

I'm still TTC #1. Been just over 6 months :-( gets disheartening sometimes! I've use OPKs, ferning microscope, this is my 3rd cycle charting. We've used sperm friendly lubes, I've tried pineapple core after ovulation.

Maybe this is the month. I'm in the tww now but my crosshairs won't show until I get one more day of raised temperatures.

I'm 26 and based on a calculator on countdowntopregnancy I have a 79% chance in month six of TTC. I'm hoping I get a BFP this cycle but after so many bfn I guess we'll see. After nearly 12 months of TTC we will have a 93% chance of falling pregnant.

Baby dust to u ladies!!

heyyy hunn with my first son i got pregnant on cycle 1..used nothing no opk no charting nothing at all... I didnt even have a look at my fertile days to time BD-ing...we just had unprotected sex. i got my BFP on CD30..it was a very light pink/blue line , i tested with different HPT nd all showed a very faint line...it was the first time i test, so i dont know whether i could have gotten that faint positive line had i tested earlier

I'm still TTC #1. Been just over 6 months :-( gets disheartening sometimes! I've use OPKs, ferning microscope, this is my 3rd cycle charting. We've used sperm friendly lubes, I've tried pineapple core after ovulation.

Maybe this is the month. I'm in the tww now but my crosshairs won't show until I get one more day of raised temperatures.

I'm 26 and based on a calculator on countdowntopregnancy I have a 79% chance in month six of TTC. I'm hoping I get a BFP this cycle but after so many bfn I guess we'll see. After nearly 12 months of TTC we will have a 93% chance of falling pregnant.

Baby dust to u ladies!!

Ah think I'm on same dpo as you first month of temping tho so getting confused lol:wacko: had a big rise yest but then I woke up silly early this morn after trying to get back t sleep took my temp half hr too early & had a massive drop again so ignoring that n seeing wat tomoz shows x I got + on opk 18th & 19th so I think this is 2dpo x I came off BC mid sept so really want this soon cos if anyone else I know or work with announces their preg il just :cry:

Baby dust to all too xx :)

heyyy hunn with my first son i got pregnant on cycle 1..used nothing no opk no charting nothing at all... I didnt even have a look at my fertile days to time BD-ing...we just had unprotected sex. i got my BFP on CD30..it was a very light pink/blue line , i tested with different HPT nd all showed a very faint line...it was the first time i test, so i dont know whether i could have gotten that faint positive line had i tested earlier

Thnx Hun maybe cos you was so relaxed about it all xx I'm just worried been on the pill for 15 yr has messed my body up x

Baby dust to u ladies!!

Ah think I'm on same dpo as you first month of temping tho so getting confused lol:wacko: had a big rise yest but then I woke up silly early this morn after trying to get back t sleep took my temp half hr too early & had a massive drop again so ignoring that n seeing wat tomoz shows x I got + on opk 18th & 19th so I think this is 2dpo x I came off BC mid sept so really want this soon cos if anyone else I know or work with announces their preg il just :cry:

Baby dust to all too xx :)

I'm about 4dpo now. I had a big dip below my cover line at 2dpo but that's not too unusual from what ur researched. I'm so over this waiting game! And I'm not even long term TTC yet :-( I came off bcp in August. We tried then but put it on hold and then TTC again since November.

Just had another girl say they're 2 months along and all they said beforehand was that they weren't ready and were gonna wait a few more years. :-( I'm happy for them but gee we've been doing it all right and nothing.

yeah thats it. we were just married and honey mooning lolll.... now am ttc my second baby..im on cycle 3 :( 15 dpo nd no BFP :(

Ah maybe that dip was right then x I'd be happier if I knew everything was ok and was just a waiting game x

yeah thats it. we were just married and honey mooning lolll.... now am ttc my second baby..im on cycle 3 :( 15 dpo nd no BFP :(

:dust: I'm so glad I joined this site last month so much easier talking to ppl going through the same hubby's great but women tend to get it more lol

2nd cycle for me. The first cycle off BCP was 52 days and I got my BFP on 2nd cycle day 41. We weren't doing anything to help as I was waiting for my cycles to settle.

:dust: I'm so glad I joined this site last month so much easier talking to ppl going through the same hubby's great but women tend to get it more lol

i joined here like yesterday or so :-D is this your first time tcc?

For my first we were NTNP a few months, then TTC 9 months, but the NTNP months were a total bust as I had no clue when I ovulated and we kept missing it. In that 9 months I tried every herb and vitamin going, but the month we conceived all I did was temp and use opk's to make sure our timing was right, and it worked.

i joined here like yesterday or so :-D is this your first time tcc?

Ye trying for 1st didn't think it would be so hard lol

It took 4 months for me, at 35 after being on the pill for 12 years.
I didn't do anything special, just used ovulation tests for the first two months to determine the days on which I ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"