How long should/does a + O pee stick last?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by AppleSeed, Oct 14, 2008.

1. AppleSeed

AppleSeed TTC #1 Since July 2008

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/princessappl/IMG_2908.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/princessappl/IMG_2911.jpg
    Just wondering how long this should last? Have been BD'd 27,28,29,30. And will probably tomorrow as well. But just wondering if anyone has seen tests last this long? I tested more than once just in case. But it was still dark. Thanks.

2. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!

well mine were positve cd 15,16,17 and negative by the 18. i've heard they can stay positive for awhile and if they are always positive see a dr to rule out PCOS. Also can be postive if your preggers. Good luck and btw nice bding!!! hope you catch that eggy!

3. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

think its about "normal" to get 2 pos opk and u O on the 2nd, it depends on when u caught ur surge hun cud be 3days ...after pos opk its 12-36hrs after u O x

4. CupcakeGirl

CupcakeGirl Mother of 2 super kids!

The only one that looks to be a true positive to me is the one at midnight on CD29, and maybe the one at 4:30 on CD30. The rest look negative to me. I think you have a good chance of catching that egg! Best wishes.

5. HatterasSarah

HatterasSarah Mom of 1 boy =)

i think its pretty normal to get positive OPKs for a couple of days. Good Luck!!

6. 1stbaby

1stbaby TTC

my o tests became positive on CD 17, 18, 19, and 20. Then negative on CD 21. I think it depends on the person. Also some say the tests can stay positve through out the whole ovulation until it LH in your urine becomes faint again. Good luck, I think this is normal.