How long should I expect cramping to last?

Maple_Fairy

Reaction score
So I’m only 4weeks and 2 days and had what feels like mild AF cramping for a lot of the last 4-5 days!

Has anyone else gone through cramping and if so, how long did it last for? It’s sooooo annoying and uncomfortable...

This is my first pregnancy so I’m soooo new to all this. I can only imagine I have a lot worse to come but can’t stand cramp!

You'll probably have period-like cramps until week 6 or so. Then after that, you'll notice you still have sporadic cramping during periods of growth for the baby. :)

You'll probably have period-like cramps until week 6 or so. Then after that, you'll notice you still have sporadic cramping during periods of growth for the baby. :)

Oh I have so much to look forward to then! :haha: I guess
Just a break from it now and again would be good. Fingers crossed it should ease in a couple of weeks then!

I had them for quite a while. Try rest and drunk as much as possible. Cramps as always worse when dehydrated.
Congratulations ❤

I think mine eased off some by 7 weeks.

Had cramping until week 8 or so. Now it comes and goes every day. Joys of growing babies! :grin

Hi
I had lots of cramping it made me worry. My Dr my friends nhs(uk) web-dr Google all said it's normal as the uterus is growing. Just make sure when u wipe after the loo there's no blood.

I'm still getting like a tight tingle stitch feeling now

Not drunk 😂 drink
:haha: I saw that and just thought “get drunk? Really?” :haha: 😂

I’ve been drinking so much it’s ridiculas haha! (Water not alcohol) :haha:And peeing a lot.

Was a little worried as this morning felt quite .. well, I don’t know... achey? Not quite painful..I did wake up with a really full bladder though so not sure if it was that as by the afternoon it had gone. I’m freaking out so much as so worried something is going to go wrong ...:cry: I don’t know if I can wait another 8 weeks for the scan to make sure bubba is ok!

I might just be super sensitive. But pretty much a full bladder..needing a no 2 or the cold makes me ache! Then its full panic stations. I have been convinced 100 times its period starting..the exact pains..even into the back. So what you are feeling is totally normal.

I'm 8w 5d and still get little cramps I'm a right stress head though. I got to the dr saw the same one in a wk he must of thought what does she want now. Plus he's the dr that every women thinks is rather hot. Me and my mate have Nick named him Dr sexy he's mature Dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->