• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How long should I wait after implantation to test?

Lovelylevia

Reaction score
My husband and I decided TTC again after a miscarriage at 11 weeks (about 8 months ago) I decided I was ready to try again, because my body was healthier, and my cycles were regular without medication (I've been diagnosed with PCOS)
I track my ovulation, and use test strips we made love every day during my fertile windows, and I have am overly optimistic about this. I am 99% sure I had implantation bleeding yesterday morning (12/30) so this morning I gleefully took a test, only to get a BFN :( My husband swears he thinks I'm pregnant, and I really thought I MUST be since I had implantation bleeding... My period is due on 1/04.... Should I wait to test again, am I just wishfully thinking, and I will never successfully be a mother? Any suggestions, or input from anyone who has had this scenerio?

That is VERY early to test. If you feel like you implanted on 12/30, depending on your starting level of hcg it could be 5-6 days before you get a positive. My last bfp, based on my temp chart, I think I implanted on 7dpo. I got a negative on 12dpo and a positive on 13dpo and my numbers were totally normal.

Wait a few days and then test again. By 9 dpo I had dark visible veins on my bbs and down the inside of my arms, my breasts were sore near my armpits, and I was exhausted by 2 in the afternoon and could barely stay awake past 7:30 at night. And I didn't register a BFP even with all those symptoms.

FX

With my second bub, i had IB on the Monday and had a positive test that Saturday :). Good luck! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"