How long should you wait before trying again??

daniella00

Mother of two!
Reaction score
I miscarried at 17+4 days in september, im not wanting to try again just yet, but wondered how long other people waited for befor TTC again?
:hug:
x

sorry for your loss xx,

I waited 2 months after my 1st mc due to personal circumstances and i'm waiting 2 months again this time to give my head and body some time before tying again. You'll know when you are ready again, and I do think your body needs time to sort it's self out. Best of luck, and we can wait it out together xx

I had a natural m/c at 7 weeks in August. My husband and I started trying again right away, as soon as the bleeding stopped. I think it's more of an emotional feeling than physical. My doctor said that physically we could start trying again as soon as we'd like, but that emotionally we had to decide. For us, it seemed right to try again right away. Do what feels right for you and your OH. Good luck!

I will probably wait a couple months, depending on what my DR says as far as any mores tests, since this is my 3rd m/c. Did you ask your DR what his thoughts were??? I would think a regular AF is a good sign your body is getting ready to be fertile again. As far as emotionally, I think that varies for every person, and you just need to listen to your heart. (hugs) Sorry for your loss hon...x0x0 T

I will probably wait a couple months, depending on what my DR says as far as any mores tests, since this is my 3rd m/c. Did you ask your DR what his thoughts were??? I would think a regular AF is a good sign your body is getting ready to be fertile again. As far as emotionally, I think that varies for every person, and you just need to listen to your heart. (hugs) Sorry for your loss hon...x0x0 T

I havent spoken to him yet! I have to wait another month for an appointment so they can explain to me what happened, i just want to get ot over with now instead of bringing it back againin a month!
x

Big :hug: hun. My missed miscarriage happened in May of this year. This coming cycle will be our first month trying. Whenever you're feeling up to it physically and emotionally is when you should start trying. I'm so sorry that you have gone through this. Take care:hugs:

hi daniella when i had my miscarriages i waited for my first cycle before i started trying again but i was never sa far as you or went threw what you did.But all i know is that everyone wants to start trying again at different times so theres only you can decide when the time is right for you again.So all the best for you and the girls on here are always here for you to talk to.x

I'm in the same boat as you. As the others have said i think it comes down to mentally and physically - if your up to it. I feel i'm able to try again staright away - well after one AF as recommended by MW. It all depends on the circumstances of your MC. What ever you decide - good luck.

h x

I'm in the same boat as you. As the others have said i think it comes down to mentally and physically - if your up to it. I feel i'm able to try again staright away - well after one AF as recommended by MW. It all depends on the circumstances of your MC. What ever you decide - good luck.

h x

Hi

How far gone were you? hope you dont mind me asking!
I would love to try again now, but i wont as i havent even spoken to the doctor about it yet! They said they give you six weeks before your appointment as you may have different questions etc when you go back.
My bleeding has nearly stopped so im hoping that my cycles will return to normal soon, they got backto normal straight away after i had my little girl, so fingers crossed!!
x

Hiya.We started trying straight away after my natural mc at 7 weeks,it felt like the right for us and we are happy with that.My (useless) doc didn't even mention anything about waiting - she had absolutely no compasion for my situation!:gun:Just brushed me off like I shouldn't of even been upset but that's whole different story!

Whateva you decide is right for you - good luck!:hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->