How long till a real BFP after the trigger shot?

DailyFlower

Reaction score
Hey y'all. I just joined today.

I just turned 39 two weeks ago. I'm trying to push away the dread that I'll never have a baby. Had my first IUI with 2 good follicles and I'm now 9 DPO. I'm still picking up the trigger shot in testing, but I've felt a ton of movement in my uterus...non-painful cramping...mostly in one spot. I don't want to get my hopes up but I kinda do. I've been pregnant 3 times, and I do remember the pressure/light cramps feeling before.

Does anyone have a story about how long it took you to get a *real* BFP after the trigger shot? I'm feeling good about it, but I need some chatty encouragement :)

How long till Ovidrel was out of your system?
Did you test it out?
Did you get a completely negative test before a BFP?

I think the trigger can take as long as 14 days to completely leave your system. However if the tests start getting darker again then I’d say that’s a pregnancy :). Wishing you the best of luck! <3

I think the trigger can take as long as 14 days to completely leave your system. However if the tests start getting darker again then I’d say that’s a pregnancy :). Wishing you the best of luck! <3
This morning there wasn't really a line that I could see, and this evening there is. Oh man...this is intense.

Good luck sweety :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->