How long till AF after Provera?

I hope AF gets here, so you can go ahead and start counting towards the next cycle. I will also warn you, my period after taking Provera was CRAZY heavy! Like completely ridiculous heavy. I have heavy periods nomally, but this was definitely made worse by the Provera. Hopefully yours won't be the same, but for the first few days, I would plan to change things out more often than you normally do.

So excited, I just got AF! Woohoo next step clomid in 5 days. :happydance:

Yay! Good luck with the clomid and I hope te side effects aren't too bad for you. I think the main thing that's common are the hot flushes and headaches. I think I had it a bit worse than most as I also felt extremely tired and emotional.

Don't worry though it effects us all different and if it works it's worth it right?! :flower:

Ok now I'm worried again. I only bleed that one tome this morning now its gone. Does that count or do I need more provera? I took 7 days of it.

Besides the last time I took provera I only got a really light bleed after finishing the pills. Like could have worn a tampon all day and not fill it up, sorry TMI. My doc told me it's fine she said any bleed counts. Call your doc Monday to be sure but I think you bleed some so you will be fine to take clomid!

So took my second round of provera last pill today! I sure hope it works this time or I have to take a month of BC pills to level out my estrogen and progesterone to get AF!! I really do not want to have to do that b/c it puts me into March to start clomid and do the trigger shot!! AHHH FX'd for AF please!!

I feel yhd same way. I really just want to start the clomid. When I did bleed today its like a small pea size clot was in potty. (Tmi) I don't know what that meant. I'm sure thats where the bright red blood came from.

Personally...I would count it. Like everyone says, any bleed counts.

I am waiting for AF and my doctor doesn't want to do provera yet, so i'm trying herbal alternatives. Just drank some parsley tea tonight. :) We'll see what happens.

https://www.sisterzeus.com/delayedmen.htm

Good luck to you. I hope ur doctor gives u provera soon. I know how hard it is to wait.

Hi, I think you should def count it, I too had one or two that literally lasted a day plus a bit of spotting either side. I also called the doc as it was so unusual and they said it was fine and to take the clomid.

It can't do any harm so I would go for it. X

What a relief! More AF today. Now I'm not worried at all to take the clomid.

Thanks!! I sure hope it works this time, it is not a higher dose but I am taking another ten days worth. Hopefully that does not make a difference?!?! I would take a heavy flow then nothing at all, can't move forward without it. How long did it take for AF to show after the second round? Thanks again, hope you see a BFP soon :)

Hey,

I'm just wondering what happened with your situation? I am in day 13 after provera, and no sign of AF. My Gyn. is off until Monday so I can't call him :(

Would love some advise or suggestions,

Hi, the period can take up to 14 days to come after your last tablet however I think it is usually around 3-5 days on average. You would class the first day of proper bleeding as cd 1, hope this helps and more questions just ask. X

Wow what a history you have. I'm sorry to hear what you have gone through.. congrats on your soon to be baby. Are you excited???? xxx What do you think ended up working for you?

So, I'm reading that different doctors are giving different instructionson taking Clomid (which days to be taking it). I just finished Provera 2 days ago, and still waiting on my period... But my dr. Had told me to take the Clomid on the 3rd day of my period. Is this normal for all of you? Or are you taking it the first day of your period?

Thank you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->