how long till people started to notice your were pregnant?

SarahMUMMY

Mummy-to-Riley&Pregnant!
Reaction score
im nearly 22weeks now and noone notices im pregnant, tbh i just look on the fat side :dohh:
people that no im pregnant will be like lets look at ur bump and then theyll say "oh you avnt really got any bigger" i find it really annoyin because its like come on you asked the same thing yesterday!

when did everyone else have there little growth spurt so people actually noticed?
x

Nobody really noticed I was pregnant at 22 weeks either!

Even now, it's not massively obvious- I think I just about look pregnant now, but people are always surprised at how far along I am- they always seem to assume I'm more four months, not seven :haha:. My belly button has popped out though, which makes it a lot more obvious that I am pregnant, not just a bit bloated. I still get the annoying 'oh you don't look pregnant!' comments, they're really rude in my opinion!

I did expect that I'd be a lot bigger by now though! I'm yet to have a big growth spurt- I've pretty much just grown slowly and gradually at the same rate. Everyone's different though and I'm sure your bump is lovely :flower: xx

For me nobody noticed until I was 22 weeks, but when I was like 18 weeks (I think it was) my friends noticed because obviously they knew I was pregnant lol.

But my little one seemed to have a growth spurt at 22 weeks, I really can't remember properly to be honest, or it could have been 24 weeks she had it. :shrug:
Either way people knew I was pregnant about 22 weeks+ :)

Yah, I hate it when people say "oh you haven't really grown much" when clearly I have.. wtf do they know! :dohh:

I don't really know, some people said they knew around 20 weeks others just thought I'd gained weight LOL. I didn't announce my pregnancy until I was 25 weeks because of some complications so when I announced it people were like "Well.. we were beginning to wonder!"

It was only about 2-3 weeks ago that people started to notice a bump ... i'm not complaining though cause I am like the only person in the world who doesn't like baby bumps :haha:. Even now people think i'm like 20 weeks or something :dohh:. I always get the 'your so small' or 'your so neat'! It doesn't bother me, I like being smaller so long as bubs is it okay :flower:. xxx

People didn't really notice until I was about 23 weeks when my bump started becoming properly big and rounded.
Just wear tops that hug your bump :flow:

Around 19+5.
But the guy who noticed had a pregnant girlfriend. So.. :shrug:
Apparently (according to girls on here + my mum) my bumparoo has 'popped' a little over the last week. But i think its quite able to be mistaken for chub.

All this week people have started to notice, more at work than anywhere else. Everyone keeps saying 'Oh look how big you're getting', well i'm not exactly going to get smaller, am i?! I even had a customer ask me how far along as was and other ones who just stare at my tummy. I pretty much woke up one day and my work top was too tight and my tummy had popped out! But when i sit down, i just look fatter. :thumbup:

everyone really does "pop" at different times dont they :/ just wonna look abit more pregnant than fat tho lol xx

My family started to notice a lil bump between 3-4 months but at 19weeks u could really tell I was pregnant

Like, 32 weeks? My OH at like 24w though. I had a teeeny bump. This is me on my due date
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu218/rexxy_xx/SAM_0143.jpg
:haha:

I really don't know :shrug: one guy noticed and my friends did because they knew and some people didn't. My mom noticed i was getting bigger but thought it was just mee eating alot. When i got 19 weeks she popped the question and i told her. (it was hard telling her!) Im 22 weeks now and people have started noticing but they say i look like im 2 months. lol

I never cubically announced my pregnancy but never denied it if someone asked me to my face but people couldn't actually "see" until I was 30+.

I think I had a very small bump, about 16w. OH could notice it. But now, others notice it very clearly at 20w. :flower:

Im only 4 weeks and i was bloated and a friend asked me if i was pregnant. but i also have gained 5 pounds in about 5 days im very small but now i can seem to put food down

Some people noticed at 16 weeks.. midwives :haha: I went to a conference about babies lol. 3 people noticed today, its pretty obvious now at 19 weeks and I'd say it was really obvious at 18 weeks. I've always been underweight though and not very fit so I was expecting to show early

People have been asking me about my pregnancy alot the last 2 weeks, it makes me so happy. Although I look more like 35 weeks rather than 25 :dohh:

A rude lady asked today "You are so young! are you actually pregnant?"
I just said, nope just fat.. thanks.
The look on her face was well worth it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"