how,long to conceive no 2

kirstr1984

tobys mom
Reaction score
We have been ttc no 2 for 8 months now and had no luck so far. Doctor has made me an appointment to day cd21 bloods. Just wondered if anyone had had these bloods done or how long it took you to.conceive no 2.

I'm not a good example but we started last May (so 9-10 months) and have had a 12wk MMC and a 6 wk MC in that time.

Not what I was expecting after conceiving ds quickly and easily!

Started trying in Oct last year so 5 months, just wish things would get easier, I hate feeling disappointed every month :cry:

A total of 6 months of actually trying. 3 months, then a break for a couple of months (husband is in the military) and then another 3 months. We did a couple of months of NTNP before we actually started trying. So it took us probably 8 or 9 months total. Which does seem a big long when LO number 1 was conceived in about two months of trying.

We have been trying since September, had a chemical pregnancy in December and I'm still waiting for my period to come back, I had 3 weeks of spotting last month though. I have very long, irregular cycles which doesn't help either! I went to my doctor who told me to come back once we had been trying a year! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->