How long to try after O

Amyface

Mummy to Myles
Reaction score
Hi all

A bit new to this and was just after a little advice.

I know they say you should stop testing after you get your positive with an OPK, but I've also read about women saying something like they're body tried to ovulate and couldn't do it tried again. To make sure that you don't miss it, in case something like that happens, am I right in thinking that you keep trying until the OPKs come back negative, and that implies that O is all over?

Hi also new to opks apart frm 2 times that i conceived using thm but i'd say start bd frm first positive opk everyday until it gets lighter i'm planning on bd for 5 instead of 3 days on getting my first positive opk as i too don't temp so just to be safe i catch it, also am nw bd every othr day until positive opk too. I usually start counting my 1dpo from day after opk goes light & good luck hun x

Hi Ladies,

I generally ovulate on CD18.

I get my flashing smiley cd16, solid smiley cd17 and then ovulate cd18. Once you ovulate they say the egg hangs around (so's to speak) for 12-24 hours and sperm can stay swimming around for up to 3 days before it dies.

So for me, if i get the opportunity, i like to bd cd14/15/16/17/18 and 19. For me, this covers every eventuality. I believe it is best to bd up to 5 days before ovulation day and 1-2 days after.

Happy baby dancing to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->