How Low is too low for basal temp?

sandyhen85

Reaction score
Hey all, I just started temping last week and noticed that my temp is rather low, I've heard that low temp can mean an under active thyroid and I was wondering how low it would have to be for me to be concerned.....I live in Thailand so it's always super hot in our place and I sleep with 2 fans on me and sometimes the air con as well, but I've checked my temp a few times after waking and switching the fans off and temp is still very low 35c......can anyone help....I've already had 2 losses and I'm meant to start trying again this week, but don't want to risk another loss thank you ladies xx

Your temps before ovulation are low, how low depends on your personally. As everyone else's temperatures are different. Just keep charting.

35 is actually not that bad either, remember to ONLY take your temperature when you wake up, before getting out of bed. Otherwise it will be inaccurate.

Oh, so 35 is ok......I read somewhere before starting that below 37 is bad so of course I was worried about mine is ranging in the low 35s.....I understand everyone is different, although did check out a few charts before posting hehe thank you very much for your response :)

Everyones tempatures are different, each cycle can be different. My starting tempature can be anywhere from 36.5 to 35.4

Phew I think I'll stop worrying now, it's the first time I've done temping so for all I know my temp could go up after today, but thought I would ask as its been on the brain all day.

For example when I got pregnant, my temp highest peek was only 37.10.

It went up this morning to 36 something - haven't got it in front of me to give you the exact temp, but feeling much better now - Thank you again for your help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->