How many babies do you want/ have?

We are on cycle 8 of TTC #1 and honestly we would be happy with just one at this point. Maybe two. Definitely no more than two.

I want 3 and then adopt 1. Hubby wants 4 and then adopt 1. So we'll probably end up with 5 but for now we're just trying for #1!! :thumbup:

I wanted 3 but now I think we will be complete with 2 :)

Hubby said he wants 2 as he comes from a 2 family home (1 sister), whereas I come from a 3 family (children-wise) home so would like three. Hubby then said he wanted even numbers so one wasnt left out, so we said perhaps 4... still undecided. Somewhere between 2-4 :) May be a bit difficult as I have a career which I would like to continue with while I have a family. Hoping today's society copes with that more

I always said I wanted 3. But now that I'm having trouble.... I'd be so happy and blessed just to have one. My expectations have really changed over this year TTC.

Hi I have got 6 children all spaces out between 2 to 3 years..
I love having a big family,,,my family is complete now....xx
I have been changing nappys for 16 years in a row and still got maybe 2 years to go...would hate to think how much that would of cost me over that time...

I'm just really hoping and praying for one!

But in my dream life I would love 3 children! A little boy first, then a baby girl about 2-3 years later and then a few years after that another one either boy or girl :p
But like I said I would be over the moon and blessed with just one perfect little bundle pink or blue! Xx

I want 3 and then adopt 1. Hubby wants 4 and then adopt 1. So we'll probably end up with 5 but for now we're just trying for #1!! :thumbup:

I love the idea of adoption as well. Of course, I want to see what a mix of our genes looks like, but DH always said that adopting a child, especially one that needs special care, like a child with cancer or disabilities, is the most selfless thing to do. I totally agree with him and maybe one day we will be stable enough financially and strong enough emotionally to support such a selfless action. I deeply admire people who have done it.

We have a 7 months old baby girl and are expecting another little girl :) They will be 12 months apart, which I think is amazing. We'd like at least 3.

I want 4, hubby wants 2, so we're having 3! We have a DD who's 3 in October, 2yr4month age gap, and DS is 7 months. Don't care what we have next, would like it to be healthy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->