how many braxton hicks?

kayleigh&bump

Mum to Finnley & TTC #2
Reaction score
Just curious as to how many braxton hicks you usually get per day? Ive been noticing mine for a couple of weeks now, and have had two so far today i think. One whilst i was in the bath about 1 oclock, and one 10 mins ago. :baby:

I've not had any yet, but I never got them with my son either lol.

I started getting them (or at least i think i did) quite early, around 28 weeks but I've not noticed them at all recently. Strange :huh: Sorry that was a bit O/T :blush: xx

I had a few of these when I was around 24 weeks but I've not felt anything since.

I've been getting them since 26 weeks, sometimes lots in a day and some days i don't get any! Getting a couple an hour at the moment! x

I get at least 10 a day. Tend to get more at night time.

I *think* I get a few in the morning... but I'm really not positive - feels like tightening, so I think that's what it is

I don't think I have had any yet :shrug:?! Or maybe i have and didnt realise it? I have no idea haha x

Depends on what I've been up to.. the more active I am, the more I tend to feel them.. or at the end of a long day... if I have a relaxing day, then they are def' not so bad! :).... one thing i was told, if they make you catch your breath or more of a sharp pain than a cramp... call your MW for advice :)
Hope all ok,
Purple

errr none? If I had I havent felt them or I've dismissed them as something else lol.

I get at least one an hour, more like 5-10/ hour in the evenings.

I get mine mainly in the evening. I used to only get them once or twice a day, and not always every day...they started at around 34weeks. Now I get several an evening.

i had a couple when i was like 28 weeks... none since then

I used to get them whenever I did something like change position, stand up, and especially when walking. I probably got 1-2 an hour from 32 weeks on and they started around 28weeks.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"