How many children will I have? needle test!

ducky1502

Reaction score
Anyone tried this before?

https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/needle.htm

My aunt did this for me over the summer. It predicted 1 boy (correct!) followed by 3 girls (blimey!). She also did it on my mum who can no longer have children and has 3 girls, it showed up 3 girls and then stopped dead. It was also right for my aunty and nana who also can no longer have children.

So it is supposed to predict all pregnancies, past, present and future. It is supposed to stop still once it has predicted all the pregnancies.

Obviously this is a bit of fun but hey :) it's nice to throw in a bit of fun to TTC. :flower:

I had this done and it said Girl then Boy :)happydance:) and then it stopped. Just wish it would tell you when this will happen :haha:

I agree that adding a little fun into the stress of ttc is a good thing! :bunny:

This just made me more stressed. it didnt move that much...

I think it said girl.. but it wasnt swinging all crazy in a circle. Just a small circle.

I just tried it & it said BGBG, which it's right so far on the first 2 lol. A co-worker of mine actually did this test to me once before a couple years ago and if I remember right it said the same thing. It's almost freaky, I hope it's true and happens sooner than later!!

:dust: to all you ladies!

I did this mannny years ago but it was slightly different in that we put a ring on thread and it said 2 boys and 2 girls - i can't remember the order it said back then.

Anyway i did it with the needle the other day and it said GBGB - So far i have GBG, so hoping i get my other boy to even it up abit :)

i tried it too lol it said gbbg which is right for the 1st 3 heres hoping :haha:

I got BGBG. Already have a boy and DH only wants 1 more!

I tried it and got GB. I did it 3 different times and it was the same each time! Praying that it's true. I actual would LOVE to have girl/boy twins, my DH have discussed it many times since there is a chance of us having twins. We will be happy with whatever God gives though. :)

I did this and both times it said GBG. It's right on the first and we are trying for #2!! DH wants a boy so hopefully it's right!! I just wish it would tell you when! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->