How many children...?

I think we'll have 3 although my oh would probably be quite happy with just our lb. I'm nearly 27 now and am thinking about trying for no2 soon and then won't try for no3 for another 4 or 5 years. I hate the thought of the baby/toddler days being over and don't want to get it all out the way, so I'm trying to spread it out as much as possible.

I have one boy and I'd like at least one more child, possibly 2 more. I don't have a partner right now though so we'll have to see I suppose. I'm 28. I'd like another boy first and then either. Lol. I can't imagine myself with girls. Xx

Well until 16 weeks ago I was aiming for no children :laugh2:

I think we'll have this one then wait a couple of years and decide whether we want another or not.

We do have an advantage though, because since I'm only 21 we could wait until this baby is practically an adult before having another.

Just the 1 for us.

I had her young aswell so I will be 36 when I can be child free!

Those of you aiming for big age gap. It really is a shock. Especially when you just get some independence back.

I always said i wanted 4 boys ( was kind of a joke really lol) then i met DH and said i wanted 3 boys...

In the end i got 2 girlies, DH always said he wanted 2 kids as he grew up with 3 siblings and said 2 ganged up on 1... so he said we either have 2 or 4 to make it even LOL. Anyway, after my youngest we decided she is the last.

I do secretly feel broody and DH knows this and he agreed we can have another one IF i wanted another baby but due to complications and 2 sections... i know my body couldnt cope with another pregnancy :-(

Those of you aiming for big age gap. It really is a shock. Especially when you just get some independence back.

I know this!
My dd1 was 6 when dd2 came along! I'd forgotten so much about babies, it was like starting again! :haha:Xx

1. Although oh wouldnt mind 2 but he isnt the one to "carry it out"

I'd like one more but, Tom isn't as keen so I think just the one for us x

i have always wanted 4. i was brought up with the saying 'four hands to hold, four knees to sit on'
so to me four is the perfect number.

I have always wanted 3 but health complications and age are not on my side, I'm 37, due to have more surgery later this year and OH has agreed we can have one more shot at another once I'm fully healed :flower:

I'm more than happy with my one little man but feel that there is something missing, if my body still cant cope with another pregnancy they we want to look into fostering, though if I have my way we would do both :haha:

We have three and that is probably it. Four would be the absolute max though. Three is good because we all fit in a normal car. I don't worry about the pregnancy or the birth or the bringing them up or having the time for each child... to be honest it really is just the standard of living. Does that make me sound bad? I would like to be able to go on holidays that don't cost an absolute fortune, and for meals out, and for them to go to clubs like swimming lessons etc and all those things cost money.

We currently have 1, and I think I would like 4. But my partner is mid 30s and doesn't want to be an old parent. So I think we'll end up with 2.

I have been pretty set on 3 but might change my mind after this pregnancy as I'm feeling sick and miserable!

I would ideally like 2. Possibly 3. OH would like two of his own so i said i would consider 3 but no more!

I think we're set on the number 3. Ideally, we would like one close to Raffy. And then wait until after my 30th (so about 7 years) to have the last.. don't know why, but that sounds good to us.

We have three very close together I had Bethany at 20 she is 4 Caitlin is nearly three and Archie is one and I always said he has made our family complete but can't stop feeling broody recently and I have been talking about it with DH and he has said maybe but I think we both no it's not going to happen and I defiantly don't think we can afford three school fee's lol

We always wanted 3 or 4 but I think just 1 more for us. We definitely want another but it won't happen for quite a few years yet.

We have just found out our son has autism, possible ADHD and sensory issues so he is our priority xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->