How many children...?

I always wanted 2 or 3 but having teenage stepchildren (they live with me full time) is enough to put anyone off! Can't believe I'll have to go through this twice!
:rofl:

Seriously though, my baby has a genetic problem which means another would be at risk of having a similar or more severe disability. If me and OH we're younger perhaps we'd look into it more but realistically for me it's one and done.

I used to want 3 children until I realised just how expensive raising a child can be!...I have now decided 2...a boy and a girl would be nice...or 2 boys!

Iv already got 1 boy!...lets see what my next bean will be! xx

I want 3 not at all bothered if I get a girl to go with my 2 boys 3 boys will be fine for me. I just dont feel we are complete yet ds2 is only 2months so when hes 2 we will ttc I just love having babies id keep going if I had the money and labour wasnt so painful

I'd like 4 whereas DH is happy to stop at 2. We've compromised on a third, TTC around DS2 2nd Birthday. Then I'll work on convincing him 4 is an awesome number :haha:

We would like 4 or 5, at least 3. If we end up in a position where we can financially handle it. We have two girls now and OH definitely wants a boy. I would love a boy and another little girl or two boys. OH says we have to keep having more until he gets his son :dohh: Crazy me is okay with that.

Our current plan is to TTC #3 when the twins are entering school. Ideally, I would love an 18 month gap between #3 and #4, then I'd be able to spend time with them at home while the older two are out of the house during the day.

Whether that happens or not, only time will tell!

Both me and my husband would love 4 children. We would have to move though and would need finances to improve a bit! I'm only 25 and my husband 29 so we have a bit of time to get everything sorted before we look to having our 3rd! We've planned on waiting a year after this baby's born to look at our situation and then reassess at least annually after that! Realistically I think we'll probably only be sensible and practical for a couple of years maximum before the broodiness gets too much for us both again, especially with probably having a 2nd girl this time!

Beca :wave:

I'd ideally like four... If our next one is a girl I think we'll stop at three, we'll just have to see how it goes.

Before I had my daughter, I was adamant I only wanted 1 child. Even throughout pregnancy I had the thought in my mind that it was the only time I was ever going to do it.

My baby is now only 2 months old and in already looking forward to doing it all again!!

I always wanted 3 or 4 but due to complications with myself I will only be having 2 if I am blessed with another that is.

I didnt have in mind how many I wanted but now I have 3 I am happy to stop.I might change my mind when I get a bit older though,would just need to convince oh!

I think we are done at one. We've gone backwards and forwards and changed our minds a million times but I think I am done at one.

I haven't got a clue! We were lucky that we really wanted a boy and got one but after 2 years of ttc it is no longer about how many we want but for how long can we keep going through the same thing, once we have number 2 we'll stop using protection and if it happens it happens but we will no longer be stressing over it. 4 is our final limit though for health and financial reasons.

Ahh been seeing loads of newborn babies in the last week or 2 and its making me broady but i know i cant have anymore :(

I've only read the first page of replies, but I'm going to go against the norm!

I think I'm going to Stick with one. X

I've only ever wanted 2 but I could see myself with 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"