How many CLOTH Diapers should I have for a baby up until they are potty trained?

S

sujizdevid123

I am planning on using cloth diapers for my baby up until she is ready for potty training. HOW MANY CLOTH DIAPERS SHOULD I BUY/HAVE?

If my daughter ever stays with a family member for a short time...I also bought one package of each size 1 and 2 disposable diapers and two tubs of disposable baby wipes.

Ummm it's really hard to buy from newborn to potty training in one go, you can get one size but even on a newborn they will be quite big until they are just a bit older. I have a 19mo old, most of his diapers now are one size, but not all, but I have about 70+ diapers, no I don't need that many lol. If I were buying for a newborn right now I would get probably 2 dozen prefolds, a couple of covers, then about 5-10 fitteds and a few pockets too. And then sell all of those and buy a bigger size or OS once they got to be a few months old and would fit better into them.

I use the Bumgenius ones the 3.0 that 'grow' with your baby. You can't use them until your baby is 10lbs though.

We have 24, and that lasts us about 3 days or so. It works for me, it's a load of diapers every 3 days, no biggie. I think you need to find what works for you. So far, this is good for us, but Claire is only 4 months old. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"