How many consecutive days can you receive a positive OPK?

DandJ

First time mom
Reaction score
Never used OPKs before and my friend who used the Dollar Tree brand got a positive OPK and helped her conceive, so that's what I've been using. I've been only temping and casually checking my CM, but this is the first time I actually did an OPK and received a positive. My cycle is around 32-34 days long so I tested yesterday around 6pm (CD16) and got an immediate positive but unfortunately couldn't BD. So I tested again today around 11am (CD17) and another positive. So, my question is....

How many consecutive days can you receive a positive OPK before O? I'm still checking my CM which is wet and creamy, but have not temped regularly so I am not going off by that. According to my last year's temping pattern, I O'd on CD21... so was hoping if I BD'd tomorrow morning if I will still have a chance to catch the egg.

The image on the left is my first test and the second is today's test.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 20
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 19
2 days is the most I've had positive OPKs for.

Good Luck!

I've had positive OPK's for 6 days before. I was told that meant I was trying to ovulate but wasn't succeeding. I think most people get them around 2-3 days normally though. :)

This is my first month using OPK's also, and I have had at least 4 days positive... What line is the LH line on yours, the left or the right??

This is my first month using OPK's also, and I have had at least 4 days positive... What line is the LH line on yours, the left or the right??

It's the right line. :) See how they say "C" and "T" above them? Control and test. Hope that helps!

Wow, those are some positive dark lines then.. :) They say you usually O about 12-48 hours after a LH Surge... So if you DTD in the morning, you may catch the eggie, but it is always better to DTD about 2-3 days before and about 2-3 days after O. :) Good Luck!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->