How many cycles after coming off the pill until you conceived?

Girly123

Reaction score
Hey girls.

I was just wondering for those that have come off the contraceptive pill, or I should say a contraceptive pill (as there are so many), how many cycles did it take you to conceive?

Thanks x

Hi, it was 4th cycle lucky for me. Unfortunately it ended in mc but I am trying again now. I think it took 3 months for me to get back to normal but I was on the pill for a very long time. Good luck x

I was on the pill before dd2 and it was first cycle that we concieved her. I heard that your fertility is really good straight after coming off the pill.

However this baby also was a first cycle baby and wasn't on the pill beforehand-either way it didn't slow things down being on the pill prior.
Good luck :)

I was on the pill for just over a year and when I came off it I convinced in 6 weeks :thumbup:

Came of the pill in May, had my breakthrough bleed 27th May until 3rd June and have had nothing since, all tests are negative.

With DD I conceived 1st cycle off

I was on the pill for just over 5 years came off had one period & bfp second cycle.

I came off the pill at the beginning of THIS month (July 1), and I got my BFP TODAY (July 27). ALL of my opk's were negative all month long. ;)

I stopped taking the pill in the beginning of January 2013 and conceived in March 2013 and had my beautiful daughter in December 2013. :)

Well aren't you ladies fertile?! Lol. I came off the pill in Dec. and tried actively for 5 months and since May I have stopped tracking and timing... Still nothing for me. I am currently 2 days late for the Witch but last month I was 9 days late and the morning I was going to test she showed. So I'm trying not to get to excited yet as I feel she's going to come but I'm anxious too. I'm gona try to wait a day or two longer. Lol. Sorry I just went on a tangent. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->