How many days after day 5 transfer did you get a bfp?

Taylah

Reaction score
Hi ladies only had my transfer today, but already impatient, just
Wanted to know how soon it is possible to get a positive on a hpt after a day 5 blastocyst transfer??
Very curious...

I got my BFP 12 days after my 5 day transfer, but I'm confident I would have got my BFP sooner if I'd tested.

Watch out though, the trigger shot needs to be out of your system, otherwise you will test positive anyway from that.

I got mine 6dp5dt, came up straight away. Good luck when you test xx

I dont test until 2 weeks as I dont want to see another not pregnant if I dont have to - got the witch last time after about 10 days so didnt have to waste another test :( x

I did mine 6 days afterwards and got my positive however was told to do it again another 4 days later to be sure and still got a positive. I was pregnant with twins (lost one) which is why it might have shown up that soon due to the hormones
Good luck - fingers are crossed for you x

Mine showed up at 6days... but it was a bit more clear around day 9.

Thanks ladies we can't help ourselves testing early can we, I'm only day 2 & I'm already hanging to test keep the stories coming, let's see who was the earliest positive

I was terrible - not only do you count down the days but you count down the hours. I am wishing you lots of luck
Give us the good news soon :)

Mine didn't show positive until 9dp5dt on a FRER. I'd tested from 5dp5dt wiuth FRERs ad got stark white BFN's, I was convinved I was out as everyone else seemed to get positive by 7dp5dt.

Hye Nell just reading your signature bless you! I am in the 2ww on 2nd ivf! and so hoping it has worked - I keep having pains though :( test date 25th I am so impatient!

Could you not get NHS either? x

Congratulations nell, u really deserve it after all u have been through & thanks for the reply

Hi nothermonke, my test date is 25th too I'm also so so impatient, I tested last night just to make sure the trigger shot was out of my system ( it is ) so when I do test for real I will be sure it's not a positive from the trigger, this 2ww is so hard& we r only at the beginning, I guess we need a distraction but nothing works ha ha we can go crazy & be impatient together

Got another question- how long after transfer is it ok for intercourse ??? Hubby is getting impatient !

I was told not in the 2ww at all (penetrative or orgasm). Then I forgot to ask until I had the 6 week scan and was given the OK. But we still don't have penetrative sex because I'm scared by the stories about spotting afterwards (which is apparently normal and OK but it would scare me).

Hi yes is driving me crazy - every pain and ache and every wee I analyse! crazy woman! Im back to work tomorrow so trying to remain chilled! 9 days till test date!!!x

oh and as for sex - we wont for the tww but not sure after that see what happens i suppose x

Looks like hubby will have to wait - ha ha

Only up to day 3 after transfer, can time go any slower???? When u say 6 days after does this include the day of transfer? I'm guessing not but I wish it did !

Hey Girls,
Im on day 5 after transferring of a 5d blastocyst, and to be honest afraid to test.

Northernmonkey , i hear you i do not want to see another Negative...so i think i will wait.

XXX

Hi all, I got my BFP 5dp5dt and it was clear on an frer. Went for my 6.5 week scan and they saw a healthy sac with a fetal pole and heart beat and one that looked like it was collapsing so thats probably why it came up so early. Our clinic didnt do betas so I POAS everyday for about 3 weeks after that right up to first scan just to keep checking it was still there, daft I know. xx Fingers crossed for you all, i remember the 2ww well, torture does not do it justice, although technically I only had a 5day wait which made it alot easier. xx

Congrats!!! hoping I have some good news soon, my friends have just been over with their 4 week old little one and my other friends with their one year old. whilst our other friend is seeing her friend that has just miscarried, oh life is so strange and shocking at times x

Hi dancing queen I'm on day 4 after day 5 transfer I'm going to test on Sunday which will be day 6 after day 5 transfer- fingers crossed for you Hun

Congrats wishingalways everything looks like its going great for u xx

Nothermonke- I just visited my friend who had a baby 3 months ago & she told me another one of our friends is 9 weeks pregnant, hard isn't it but happy for them at the same time, I know our official test dates are the samebut I'm going to be testing early - I can't wait will keep u guys posted !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->