How many days after possible implantation...

TTDuck

Reaction score
Hi ladies -

How many days after possible implantation did you test? I have multiple signs of possible implantation and am wondering how long I should wait to test? The signs are very similar to when I was pregnant with my first but didn't test until after my period was late (I had other issues at that time so I thought there was no way!). Now I need some encouragement to be patient! Thanks!!

Hmmm, i hear people get BFP's at 9 DPO....id have no patience. Good Luck! x

I had an early test at 9dpo. I had signs of O and of implantation. I had a sharp, needle jab of a pain on a Saturday night and then Monday morning had terrible morning sickness. My free came back neg that morning, but then it was faintly pos that afternoon.

I think after implantation you test 2 days later as the HCG needs to build up first.

So to follow up I tested today at 9dpo and got a positive on a frer. But the brown spotting I had before has turned into a normal menses flow. I've heard mixed things with some people having a lot of bleeding early on and others having a chemical pregnancy. So I'm not sure what to think! I have a history of having bleeding (didn't bleed like this last pregnancy though that I remember) so I'll wait to see how long this lasts then test again. I was supposed to call my endocrinologist as soon as I got pregnant to do blood tests for my thyroid so I'm not sure if I should do that yet!

I agree. Wait it out, make healthy choices in the meanwhile, then test again. When it doubt, email your doctors. Sending positive thoughts

The picture on the left is the test I took on tuesday (9dpo or cd1, FMU) and the picture on the right is the one I took this afternoon (cd3 or 11dpo). lighting was different so hard to direct compare, but they both are so light but definitely there. I think I need to talk to my obgyn. :(

Sorry I don't know how to get the picture to show up. Shows up for me. Either way I'm out this month. Doc thinks I miscarried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->