How many days late were you before your bfp?

MissGoofTroop

Reaction score
I know this isn't the right group to post in but I'm new at this baby thing. I really need help and advice, reassurance. I will be a week late tomorrow and have yet to receive a positive test. I've tested at 13dpo negative, 19dpo negative (1 day late) and 24dpo (today 6 days late) my period was due January 22nd. Never got it. My last period was December 25th...I'm losing my mind. This is the latest I've ever been. I think I ovulated on the 5th due to ovulation pains and my calendar. I'm not sure. How long did it take for you mamas to get a positive? And is there any hope for me? Again sorry this is in the wrong section. I need help. Please don't read and run. 😔 the day my period was due I had light mensrual cramps up until today. They would come and go but never bled.

If your AF is a week late and you're still getting Bfns then I would say that AF will be here soon. I get my BFPs at about 12dpo, so a couple of days before AF is due. I'm pretty sure your mind can control your hormones, so perhaps have a warm bath and relax, and AF will probably arrive. :hugs: I always have long cycles when ttc. Xx

Either you ovulated really late or AF is on its way. I always waited till I was at least 7days late till I tested. Good luck to you x

I've known some to not test pos until a week late but most are just delayed period due to late ovulation. I was a week late once but I had a big fight with my husband when I was suppose to ovulate and it delayed it a week (based on CM) so my AF was one week late too. For this preg I got my BFP 12 dpo- 3 days before AF due.

Did your ad find you in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->