How many dpo did you get a bfp?

laura109

Reaction score
Hi ladies im crazy testing during this tww.

My cycles are 25 days. When i had my dd they were between 24-26 days. My last cycle back then was the 12 may and i found out i was pregnant around the 5th june

I do not really know when i ovulate but we dtd on cd 9 and 11. Bith late at night so close to 10 & 12

Af is due Tuesday
Up till yesterday i am getting bfn

Hoping i still have a chance but i know deep down im probably out. So thought i would ask you newly pregnant ladies

How long are your cycles
When did you start to test
What day past iv did you get a bfp?

Thanks ladies. And congratulations on your pregnancys x

I only got a positive the day AF was due! The day before I was still getting BFN

I only tested once, at 12 dpo, and got :bfp: I have 30 days cycles and I tested on a Wednesday and AF was due Friday/Saturday.

God luck Hun :dust:

My cycles are 30 days and this time I didnt get a positive until what should have been 19dpo, 5 days late for AF..the wait was the worst! Especially since I started testing at 8dpo like a crazy woman :wacko:
Best of luck!

28 day cycles. BFP 10 dpo this pregnancy. I always test positive by 12 dpo. GL to you!!

My cycles are 28-30 days, I got bfp 10dpo which is the first day I tested. I tested cause I felt a bit odd and was having crazy dreams so I suspected pregnancy. Line was faint at this stage X
In my first preg which ended in miscarriage I got bfp at dpo 14 which was also first day I tested.

15 dpo for me I think...I was a day late before I got my :bfp:

I got my BFP at 9dpo
It was a bit of a squinter but properly darkened up about 4 days later :)
I'm now 26+2 trying to keep this silly little girl in a bit longer ❤️
Good luck to you❤️ Fingers crossed you get a BFP

Super, super (super) faint line at 10dpo for this pregnancy. With my chemical, it was about 13dpo. The other two kids were surprises, so didn't I even test until like 6-7 weeks along. LOL

Got my bfp on 9/10dpo 28/29 day cycle for me, and was a pretty definitive +++not sure exactly what dpo cause I had a CP the same month as I got my new bfp!

Thanks ladies. I tested again today and bfn so think im out this month. Enjoy your pregnancies and all the best for your futures xx

28-29 day cycles with erratic ovulation between CD15 and 20! 11 day luteal phase. I only tested this time so I could make sure I was ok to take a prescribed medication and bam BFP - very faint but even still. That was at 9dpo, 10pm. Took a test every night for a week and now the line is very dark on the cheapies :]

Super duper dark bfp on 6 days before af on 32 day cycle ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->