• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

how many DPO did you get your BFP?

8dpo. It was very faint but both me and DH could see it so I knew I was not imagining it!

12dpo with my first and 11dpo with my second. Both were good solid lines. Good luck :)

Very faint positive on 11 dpo last time.

Questionable line at 9dpo, definite positive at 10dpo x

Dd3 Faint line 9dpo, definite line 10dpo. With dd2 I didn't get anything until 12dpo - a super faint line on a first response. Didn't test until I was late with dd1 so stong positive 2 days late.

I tested at 9 dpo and got a stark white negative... Said to heck with it because I didn't believe it was going to be my month (even though I had some pinchy feelings in my left ovary/hip area at 8 dpo which I just *knew* was implantation pains)... 12 dpo I had a strange feeling upon waking up and bought some tests, got a bfp on clear blue digi.

I wasn't tracking with my daughter, but I had a BFN 3 days before I was due AF & then a BFP 3 days late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"