How many dpo did you get your bfp??

KatyR

Reaction score
I'm at 14dpo I think and still bfn... Is there still hope? AF is 3 days late. I have short cycles!

If AF is truly late and you still have BFN there are a couple things that could have happened. 1. You might just be having a cycle where you didn't ovulate (anovulatory cycle) or 2. You could have ovulated later than you normally do. Those are the main causes of a missed AF with no BFP. If you had enough HcG in your system to skip AF then it would show up on a pregnancy test by now usually.

There is still hope if your O date was off.

I agree with Elsa, but I didn't test real early with dd so I got a clear bfp at 13dpo. I think I'd have a bfp at 10dpp though.

With this pregnancy I got bfp at 9dpo.

With DD1 I was on depo shot contraception so didn't find out until I was 9 weeks pregnant.
With DD2 I was 13dpo when I got my BFP.
This pregnancy I was 10dpo when I got my BFP.

14 with my first but I didn’t test early , 10 with my seccond, 14 with one loss and I had tested BFN from 9dpo on with that one , 10 with another loss and 10 with my third

Didn’t test with first. 10dpo super faint with second.

Now with my m/c’s it was all over the place. 1st was at 14dpo, 2nd at 9dpo.

This current pregnancy id given up temping and opks but for a bfp on cycle day 25 which was crazy early for me

With my daughter I got mine at 12 dpo but looking back I definitely would’ve seen my bfps on my old tests had I actually looked at them the next mornings! When they dried they were glaringly obvious!

This pregnancy 11dpo I saw proper positives, though 10dpo there were some incredibly faint shadows which made me wonder but weren’t convincing.
I was about 10dpo with DS2 and about the same with DD, with my first I was about two weeks late and each loss varied but the earliest was 7dpo

Faint line at 9 DPO with daughter.

Now I’m currently at 10 DPO and think I can see a hint of a line or something. Nowhere as clear as the one with my daughter though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->