• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How many dpo did you get your BPF??

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just popping over from ttc and I just wondered how many dpo did you get your bfp??

I got mine 9dpo, blazing positive. I swear if time went the way it was supposed to, I would have conceived on Christmas. I only decided to take a test because I was peeing like 15 times in one day, which isnt normal for me.

Faint "hours after the time limit" positive at 8dpo with #2. Bfp at 9dpo.

Faint "hours after the time limit" positive at 9dpo with #3. Bfp at 10dpo.

With my son, 9dpo later morning & it was oober faint squinter on a Frer, this pg was 10dpo later afternoon very faint & hazey on a 4day early test :)

7dpo, faint but clear line at night. Now that I think about it, mine was an "hours after the time limit" test too. I dug it out of the trash :X ! But confirmed with another test in the morning the next day.

7dpo, faint but clear line at night. Now that I think about it, mine was an "hours after the time limit" test too. I dug it out of the trash :X ! But confirmed with another test in the morning the next day.

HAH! Thats exactly what I did. Took it in the morning, bfn. Something told me to recheck it before bed and there was a faint but clear line that night. Sure enough the next morning it was confirmed.

Oh :( doesn't look good for me then. I'm 9dpo today and negative still

12dpo got a faint positive but when I tested on 10dpo it was clearly negative.

Not necessarily. The most common day for implantation is 9dpo I believe. And it'll take a few days from there to build enough to turn a test positive. Stay positive. Youre not out until the :witch: shows!

Used a frer digi at 9 dpo and got a no. Got a yes at 10dpo

Fingers crossed then.

I did a test this evening with a 1 hour hold... A faint line appear but about 20 minutes after the time limit... Hmmmm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 20

9dpo is soooper early though hun & if anything you are probs implanting at this very minute :as its the 'typical' implant day :thumbup: Fx'd

HAH! Thats exactly what I did. Took it in the morning, bfn. Something told me to recheck it before bed and there was a faint but clear line that night. Sure enough the next morning it was confirmed.

So funny! Our motherly instincts were already at work :)

first pregnancy hours after time limit positive 15dpo. I had left the test on the side gross I know and went to bed in a huff. When I woke up I went to the toilet started to wash my hands and noticed the bfp. I confirmed it with a digi. I now have a wonderful 2 year old.
Second pregnacy 10 dpo after having lightening pains in stomach at 8dpo baby died at 8 weeks.

Nothing at 9DPO and 10DPO I think. Clear positive on 12DPO. I wonder if my pee was just too diluted on 10DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"