• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How many dpo was it when you tested and got a BFP?

jlynnx33

Reaction score
I'm currently 15dpo, AF is due today but so far nothing! I haven't tested since friday night and I'm out of tests, I don't really know if I should go out and get more to try testing, or if I should wait longer.

I get more and more doubtful with every passing day. I know some people have said they are two weeks late before they find out, but When I found out I was pregnant with my angel I was about a week late. It wasn't a planned pregnancy so I really didn't know to test before AF was due.

What do all you think? What's the longest you all had to wait to get a BFP?

I can't really help there as I was 6 days late (19dpo and just had what I believe was a loss) but I know Powell was crazy late getting one ...like 20 days or something :shock:

Best advice I got and offer is ur not out til AF arrives ;) everyone is different so GL!

Statistically speaking, if you are using frer, you're unlikely to get a bfp after you test and get a bfn on 12dpo. That is if you are 100% sure on your o date. I tested with a walmart brand test and got a bfp on 10dpo for one of my losses and for my baby girl i didn't get a very faint bfp until 12dpo with frer. (Something like 92% of women that are going to get their bfp get it by then with that test as it's so sensitive)

Good luck!

I got a strong bfp on 13 dpo with my daughter ETA: bfp at 13 dpo was with wondfo

with my losses, I did not get a positive until after I was 2 days late. But thats because I o very late and had a very short luteal phase, so I think at the time I got my positives, I was actually something like 11 dpo. I didnt temp at the time (or take opks) so I can only guess based on the pattern I saw after the losses and the fact that I would have ovulation pain one week before my period was due

Wow Mah your temp is way up there lol

Wow Mah your temp is way up there lol

thats actually an old chart lol, I havent updated it. The last time I temped was when I was preg with my daughter, so that chart is a pregnancy month, thus the high temps

I got a BFP at 15dpo both times. About five days after AF was due (I used to have a very short LP) Unfortunately they were both losses but they were good lines! 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"