How many dpo were you?

Gavsgirl

Reaction score
Just wondering how many dpo you all were when you got your BFP and did you have any symptoms. :flower:

I think i was around 9-10 dpo and i only tested because i was TTC anyway and tracking everything so i have no symptoms to give me reason to test and then as i reached say around 5-6 weeks i started to get sore breasts, but was it!

my tests were faint at first.

sorry i misread your post! So going into my TTC experience, i waited a week after the date in which i thought i ovulated ( from tracking ) and i got a BFP so i waited another couple days and on 9-10 it then started to show, but then yeah like ive said above there was no symptoms to go with that :) hope this helps, sorry for the first confusion x

Thank you x

I seem to have symptoms but don't wanna over think them.

I'm either 3 or 4 dpo I have loose bowels/ seems gassy tmi sorry, twinges in my stomach/ feeling sick when I drink coffee. Could just be over thinking.

testing too early can be so disheartening! So try to hold out as much as you can - or if you do test early and its not what you want then just shrug it off and try again closer to your AF due date as i tested to early and it was BFN. Also a couple days right up until AF was due i was convinced it was coming because of the cramps i was getting turns out its just uterus stretching etc! other than that i didnt have any other symptoms, good luck to you!

how long have you been TTC?

This is our first month so amnot expecting it to happen really, but as I have about year old I'm thinking did I get sign with him lol only sign I had wit my son was I was dizzy and spotty

I didn't test early with my first because he was a surprise lol but with my second I was 10 DPO, with my first chemical I was 14 DPO (tested from 8 DPO) , my second chemical I was 11/12 DPO and with my missed miscarriage I was 10 DPO .
This pregnancy I was 10/11 DPO .... As for symtoms I seem to have aches and pains before my BFPs and I actually had implantation spotting at 7/8 DPO with this one .
Good luck to you :)

I was 10dpo. I just had some abdomen cramping but that was the only symptom.

Hello. I was 9dpo and used a FRER test. I got a faint line but it's definitely noticeable. Plan on testing again 11dpo

I was 12DPO and tested before with BFNs (ICs, not FRER). I had cramping that I thought was AF and maybe a couple of other symptoms. You can check out my chart below. Good luck!

I used FRER (the 5-day early test) at 10 dpo (maybe 11 dpo) when I got a VERY faint line, so faint I didn't believe it's real.
The next day it kinda stayed the same.
Today I got an undeniable BFP ... I'm either 12 or 13 dpo.
Best of luck with your progression!!

I didn't test until 12 dpo, and looking back now, it was a definite faint positive... But I didn't consider it positive. The test on 13 dpo was faint but clear and I couldn't deny it (haha). Didn't hold pee either day, and the tests were 25 miu tests.

I had an insane intensity of symptoms, yes. Which backed off a bit at 4 weeks 3 days and are lately starting to come back strong again.

<3

Nine dpo :). No real symptoms apart from leg cramps.

I'm holding out hope. Tested today but got a negative but not due in til Fri so hoping I've tested to early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->