How many DPO were you?

BrendaDC6907

Reaction score
How long does it take for a clear positive to show? I read an egg can take up to 12dpo to implant. How many woman have had late dpo? And what is a normal for a positive day14?
TIA

I had a positive digi with my son the day or 2 days before af was due to show i had my faint positive at 9dpo and a clearer but still faint ish positive at 10dpo so my digi would've been about 12 dpo x

10dpo the second time. The first pregnancy I only tested with a digital and that was positive at 12dpo.

10dpo for a faint line, 12dpo for a positive digi :)

Between 9 and 12dpo with all of mine! This one was 11dpo x

Mine were always between 9-11 dpo... granted the 9 dpo were super faint and you have to had real line eyes to see them. The ones at 10 dpo were noticeable in real life but hard to capture on camera and the ones after that were quite unmistakable.

I had the faintest of faint lines on an IC the day I was due AF - then a very clear FRER the next morning and a 1-2 weeks on a digi! In past pregnancies i've had strong lines as early as 10dpo :)

13dpo with my eldest the lines were still squinters!

I didn’t find out with my son until I was 9 weeks pregnant so there was no mistaking those tests!

Faint positive at 13 dpo for me, the day AF was due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"