How many kids do you hope to have?

Plus I worry about the world's population.
annio - i do that too!

but i think we'd be aiming for a small family anyway.

I'd be happy with 1 but might consider 2... depends on how well the first one goes!

I used to always want 3. But then when DS was 3 months old I babysat some friends kids, 4yo and 2yo....and now I am pretty firmly in the 2 camp lol. It was just difficult because I could tend to 2 at a time but not the third. My DH says he doesn't want another one but then talks about the next one and what we will do once they are here etc. So I think he just likes to grumble about it. His fear is twins...I released 2 eggs last time and twins run heavily on my side...If we had them the first time, no big deal, but neither of us really wants them the second time around!

Before I had my first, my husband and I both wanted 3 or 4.

After my LO was born and turned out to be more than a handful (or several handfuls), I'm definitely stopping at 2. I was an only child and have always wanted a sibling desperately so I will definitely be having another (though with a larger age gap), but my DH would now be happy with just the one.

i am pregnant with number 7 i want 10 so does my oh but tbh this preg seems harder might be because i am running round after my other 6 or because i am getting on a bit at 33 lol we will prob have 8 :) x

We'd like at least 2, though i'm leaning more towards 3. 4 would be maximum! I'm hoping we have at least one of each :)

I have times where I would like just 1......then I have times where I want to be like the Duggars and have like 19 !!!!

OH has always said he wants 3, ideally he would like 2 girls and then a boy last. He loves the idea of having daughters.....he said they would be his perfect little princesses......I told him there's a chance we would have all boys !

i am pregnant with number 7 i want 10 so does my oh but tbh this preg seems harder might be because i am running round after my other 6 or because i am getting on a bit at 33 lol we will prob have 8 :) x

If you don't mind me asking what are the ages of your? I would love a big family! I'm already on 3 so I'm firmly on my way! Xx

We have one. I want one more but dh wants two more. At this point I am not open to talking about more than two, I might reconsidered after baby 2 gets older but at this point it is a no on number 3.

If you don't mind me asking what are the ages of your? I would love a big family! I'm already on 3 so I'm firmly on my way! Xx

i dont mind at all hun mine are 15,14 boys and 11 , 7 , 3 , 2 girls and pregnant :thumbup:

I have twins and want one more. 3 would be a nice number as then we could have a normal car and plenty space left at home. If it ended up being twins again it would be a squeeze but we could probably manage in the house, thou I don't think they would be happy having 3 crammed into one bedroom as we have two double bedrooms upstairs and one small single bedroom in the downstairs extention. As my twins are b/g and too old to share a bedroom now I can't just have them both downstairs. Would mean having to fork out for a people carrier. If we had more than 4 kids would have to put a second story into the extention :/ so hopefully it will only be 1 baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->