how many kids do you want??

I am 27, live in South Fl.. we have 2 children (girl 6, boy 2) and we want 3-4 kids.

I'm nearly 27, Scotland, I want 2, but if they are both boys I'd like a third - dh only wants 2

Hi! We're both 32, Canadians living in China for now. No little ones yet, but TTC starting in February. We want 2 kids at least, probably 3. I'm an only child, and always wished for a brother or sister to bicker with :haha: DH is the youngest of 4, so he would be happy with a family size similar to his. Actually...my MIL told me a weird superstition that a rainbow on your wedding day means triplets...lol. We had a double rainbow pop up on our big day after a sudden bout of rain, so I'm hoping there's no merit to her words because I don't think I want 6 LOs!!!

I live in the uk.
I'm 23
I have one beautiful little girl and want just one more

I have one child. I am honestly completely happy with just one. If for some reason I couldn't have more, I'd be ok with that.

DH really wants another, and I would of course be ecstatic to add one more.

2 kids is my limit though :)

I live in us, Illinois. Im 27 and hubby is 29. We have two little and busy girls and we want more. 3 is a good number, but we'll be happy with however many we get.

hey all, I'm 24 (25 in jan) OH is 27, we live in the East Midlands UK though I'm a Birmingham lass originally (minus the broad accent :D) no children yet
we said three but may go for four as our mothers had four. I would like two of each But would at least love one of each sex in the mix

I'm 22 (but will be at least 23 before I start trying again)
I'm from Wisconsin, US
I have three little ones; 5 yo son, 4 yo daughter, and my angel daughter
I would ideally like four children, but losing my daughter complicated things a little, so I would like a total of 5. Two more. :flower:

aidensxmomma - so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I´m 32, DH is 28. Live in Iceland. We have a little boy (10 months).
I want 3, he wants to. He wants to space them at least 4-7 years apart, I want about 2 years apart max in between them.
I´m currently trying to get to a middle point in this, but DH refuses to talk about it.

aidensxmomma - so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I´m 32, DH is 28. Live in Iceland. We have a little boy (10 months).
I want 3, he wants to. He wants to space them at least 4-7 years apart, I want about 2 years apart max in between them.
I´m currently trying to get to a middle point in this, but DH refuses to talk about it.

Thank you hun. :hugs:

I guess maybe don't bring up babies for a while with your OH and then just kind of casually bring it up, don't force the conversation. And in that conversation tell him that you do want to respect his wishes of not talking about it, but you want him to respect your wishes of wanting to talk about it so maybe there can be some sort of compromise (like "we can talk about it a little more in two months or something). And I was kind of going off your other post on a different thread that I had just read. :flower:

Thank you hun. :hugs:

I guess maybe don't bring up babies for a while with your OH and then just kind of casually bring it up, don't force the conversation. And in that conversation tell him that you do want to respect his wishes of not talking about it, but you want him to respect your wishes of wanting to talk about it so maybe there can be some sort of compromise (like "we can talk about it a little more in two months or something). And I was kind of going off your other post on a different thread that I had just read. :flower:

Thanks for your reply :)

Yep, I made the mistake yesterday of forcing the issue with him.
He says I don´t respect his wishes, I said the same thing back... Now he´s barely talking to me.
For now, I´m just going to focus on "us".

just curious...

where in the world do u reside? how old are you? do u have any children already? how many do you want total??

I am from the Northeast of the U.S. I am 35 and DH is 33. We have one DS that just turned 4. We thought we were ONE AND DONE, but we had a change of heart and now only want one more so that my DS has a sibling.

I'm 22, OH is 25. We live in the south of England. No kiddies yet (unless you count our cat which we kinda do haha). I want 3, OH wants 4 but we shall see, I don't mind genders but preferably I don't want all the same gender so if we had 3 the same I would probably be persuaded to try number 4 for a different gender but I am pretty sure I am going to have all boys due to the fact that there is only 1 girl and 17 boys of my OH's generation in his family (3 brothers and a shed load of cousins) so maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up for any little girlies haha!

I am 25 and so is DH, we have 2 kiddos already. Ideally I would like 3, DH said he was done at 2, but I've been talking to him about it, and he said one more wouldn't be so bad, we have the room and finances for 3, but DH and I agreed that the two we have now will have to be out of diapers and have one or both in school full time before we start trying again, so I am looking at another 3 to 5 year wait, that's alright though, I enjoy the 2 I have now, and don't feel that "itch" to be pregnant again any time soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->