How many March Lambs are due this weekend?

Emx

Mum/Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Just reading another thread and realised there seem to be quite a few of us due this weekend!! I am due Sunday/Monday according to LMP/Scan...

How are we going to keep the site updated if we all go into labour at the same time... the site will crash!! Lol!!

Lots of labour dust to you all and good luck xx

meeee! due Sunday!

good luck Em - lets pray our bubbs are on time!!

i was due 2 days ago and no sign of baby yet :haha:

:dust: :dust: to everyone due or overdue :)

Meeee! I'm due on Friday which is kinda the weekend. I want her here now though!!

Good luck all you ladies - any signs of anything?

I am due on Sunday (28th) but judging by my presentation scan I am not at all engaged so doubt I will see any action for a bit :( Would be lovely if it did arrive at the weekend though :)

im due to be induced friday so baby will be here over the weekend at least does that count?

2 days ova and i've gone down with fluey cold and pounding headache. Nightmare! Having stretch & sweep on fri if nothing's happened so cld be w/e if that spurs things on. C'mon bubs...

im due to be induced friday so baby will be here over the weekend at least does that count?

I certainly think so...I'm due to be induced Sunday myself so baby should be here either this weekend or very early Monday morning. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"