how many millimetres was your endometrial lining in early pregnancy??

dream2reality

Reaction score
I had a pelvic ultrasound done and my endometrial thickness on my report was 10mm... i havnt had my period for 10 weeks now and my LMP was from march 13th - march 19th, and if i conceived it would have been around April 3rd.. so going by these dates i could have been around 5 weeks pregnant, but nothing showed on my ultrasound. Im wondering if i could be pregnant, but maybe it was still too early to detect on the pelvic ultrasound? all help will be gr8! xoxo

I don't even know what that is (obviously i can make an educated guess) Its never been measured on any of my 5000 scans lol......

yeah it was written on my ultrasound report hun.. i dont know what it means!! hahaha

I've just looked at my scan report and can see nothing about these measurements though I'm not sure what I'm looking for :wacko:

its not something standard to measure during pregnancy , its not written on any of mine but I cant tell you for fertility scans they want 8-13 for implantation and less than 6 is considered problematic , more than 13 too thick.

Please don't focus on that as it is irrelevant. There's enough to drive you mad In the early weeks without adding things like endometrial lining and its thickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->