How many moms expecting baby #5 or more?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I just found out a couple days ago that baby #5 is on board. It was a shocker since we were on the fence about having a tiebreaker but after a condom broke we are now due July 22nd. Any other crazy moms out there also expecting #5 (or more)?

Yup! #5 for us too. I have 2 boys and 2 girls as well (aged 6, 4, 2.5, 17 months). This will be a tie breaker for us too (I'm 99% sure we're having a girl though).
My EDD is June 12

How old are your LO's?

Number 5 cooking too.. also due June 12th definitely my last, have to have a c-section so will be having my tubes tied at the same time.. congratulations xx

Number 5 cooking too.. also due June 12th definitely my last, have to have a c-section so will be having my tubes tied at the same time.. congratulations xx

I'm thinking about getting my tubes tied too...I absolutely cannot have a 6th. Just have to get my husband on board.

Not quite but baby no4 and a big surprise as we were 100% done...a happy surprise tho. I want my husband to get a vasectomy as soon as he or she is born haha

Yup! #5 for us too. I have 2 boys and 2 girls as well (aged 6, 4, 2.5, 17 months). This will be a tie breaker for us too (I'm 99% sure we're having a girl though).
My EDD is June 12

How old are your LO's?

Mine are 4, 3, 15 months and 3 months. This was definitely NOT expected and DH has agreed to get a vasectomy when I'm in the third trimester with this baby. I'm prone to losses so we want to make sure everything is going well with this pregnancy because we eventually wanted a tiebreaker... just weren't prepared for it to happen THIS soon LOL! I'm probably going to have a girl too because there are more girls in my family than there are boys but we'll see :flower:

Are you ladies going to be finding out gender before the baby is born?

My EDD is June 12

How old are your LO's?

Mine are 4, 3, 15 months and 3 months. This was definitely NOT expected and DH has agreed to get a vasectomy when I'm in the third trimester with this baby. I'm prone to losses so we want to make sure everything is going well with this pregnancy because we eventually wanted a tiebreaker... just weren't prepared for it to happen THIS soon LOL! I'm probably going to have a girl too because there are more girls in my family than there are boys but we'll see :flower:

I love how close yours are in age! That's so perfect, they'll all be a tight knit group:thumbup:

Are you ladies going to be finding out gender before the baby is born?

Yes I will be finding out the gender. I'm one of those people that just needs to know (and I also like to have all the newborn clothes washed etc b4 baby comes).

I’m pregnant with number 5 although we sadly lost our 3rd daughter in July at 24 weeks

I’m absolutely convinced this ones a boy. A few things have happened to convince me. But could be wrong haha

Due date is 14th July by my lmp

So who else is mega bloated this time round? I look so fat af the moment. We haven’t told anyone yet apart from my 2 closest friends. So I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to hide it if I stay this huge or get bigger. I’m not even 6 weeks yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->