How many months are you and what baby stuff have you got already?

Zeri

Reaction score
Hi,
Just a curious question. I'm 6 months pregnant now and haven't gotten a thing for the baby.... no clothes, no pram, no furniture, no other supplies, and the nursery room isn't done up either. I'm trying to get an idea of what I'll be needing and what others have got so far.

So how many months preggo are you and what have you got/done so far?

Thanks!

hey there i am 29 weeks pregnant and have nursery done and have everything for little bump except my pram which i am bein picky about it has to be the right pram for me and gotta last bubba.

I had posted a Thread SORTA similar to this
heres some answers i got
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-did-you-start-buying-looking-baby-stuff.html

im almost 15wks and have NOTHING and done plan on buying until after 20wk scan

xx

I'm 19 weeks and I have her crib/mattress, stroller, car seat, vibrating chair, playpen, highchair (for when the time comes) and some clothes and little stuff (washclothes, some diapers, towels) already, but we need to still go out and get her some more clothes :)

And we still need to do the nursery but we still have time for that :)

I'm 26 weeks pregnant and we have everything that LO could need for at least the first 3 months of her life :) We havent got anything sorted out as yet tho, still need to do some painting etc but we're hoping to have everything done by the end of October (I'm due end of Nov) as we'd rather be ready for any eventuality!

I'm 26 weeks with twins. I have nearly everything purchased. There's just little things like wipes, and shampoo, lotions, etc. That's all I have left. The nursery is decorated and done as well.

I am 26 weeks and I have some newborn, 0-3 months, 3-6 months clothing. Also a carseat, and some other things. I have not gone totally over board yet, but I am sure I will within the next 10 weeks.

Im at my 6th month and already have some baby dresses. My OH will shop for baby stuff next month. I am taking a bed rest as advised by my doctor but I hope I'll be okay by next month so i can be with my OH when he buys baby stuff.

I am almost 25 weeks and have only bought some clothes as a 24-week celebration. SO really I haven't done much at all!! I am amazed though that everyone else seems to be so well organized!!! I am not buying large stuff because I am moving cities right around due date (bad timing I know LOL) ..

On an unrelated note - I notice you wrote 6months preg?? I'm also almost 25 weeks, but I thought I was only 5 months?? And that 28 weeks was the start of month 6?? UG! I can't get my mind around the dates LOL :shrug:

xx

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and we have car seat, pram, jogging stroller, cot, bath, nappies and some clothes. We haven't done a thing with the nursery but still plenty of time. :thumbup:

Wel im only nearly 19weeks and i have few baby clothes but not many til i go for my scan to find out the sex :).. but thats all iv got really sept for a ton of nappies and wipes and just small things like that i havent got anything big yet i will start that in october and november i think just so when i get too big i wont have to worry about rushing around to get things in place and everything .. but i worry about baby being early aswel even though im doubting it as family were all over due haha but you never know wouldnt want nothing sorted when baby arrives but some people do it late some early and some in the middle its totally up to you :) do it when you feel its time
x

Thanks for your replies so far! Everybody seems fairly organized already. I really need to get my butt in gear.

Sun, the dates confuse me too...but my 'What to Expect' Books says that 6 months is from 24-27 weeks I think? And that 7 months starts at week 28. So I'm following that. It can get pretty confusing.

I'm 20 weeks and I have a crib, stroller and some baby clothes. I still have alot to do!

I'm 22 weeks and we have...

Cotbed
Cot bed mattress
Changing unit
Wardrobe
Bumper
Cot blanket
Sleep pods x 3
Blankets
Lampshade
Stickarounds
Mobile
Sterliser
Bottles
Breast Pump
Bottle warmer
Dummies
400+ nappies
Sudocream x 3
Anito Colic drops
Calpol
Shampoo x 3
Baby wash x 3
Baby oil
Cotton balls
Wipes x 28 packs
Books,
Play ring doughnut thing with play arch
Bouncer
New born toys
A selection of clothes from newborn up to 9 months
Nappy bags
Room themometer
Baby bath
Sippy cups
Bowls
Plates
High chair
Moses basket and stand
Muslin clothes
Breast pads
Baby box x 2
Bibs
Small suitcase to use as hospital pag
Changing mat

I prob have more, but I can't think of any. I still have big things to get like pram, nursing chair and travel cot amongst others.

Hey, I'm 21 weeks and have:

Pram (bargain I couldn't miss on e bay)
Some clothes (mostly given to me)
A few nappies to try out (we'll be braving re-usables)

Next things to buy:

Carseat
Cot
Changing bag

Hope to snap up some bargains at the baby show in Oct and also the NCT nearly new sales.

We are sooo lucky my sis has twins so we are getting mostly everything big that we need. We have bought a few clothes so far have things like, nappy bucket, toiletaries and wipes (I generally buy things when I see a bargain)

We are not getting more clothes yet as I dont know what size to get but have four or five outfits each.

We are painting the nursery this weekend though.

I have a list for everything and just getting bits here and there tbh. We are wanting everything done by 30 weeks xxxxxxxx

I'm 18+4 and we haven't got much yet. I'm currently looking on Ebay for the "large stuff" (pram, bed, cotbed,...) but I'm doing this early because I wanted to have time to find "the" bargain.

What I have now is what I already managed to buy second hand from friends and acquaintances:

- Baby sling
- Breast pump
- Bath support
- Baby bottle warmer
- Baby bottle sterilizer

I don't plan to buy many things in advance. What I can't find second hand, I will put on my registry and people will buy tons of clothes/bibs/teddies anyway.

EDIT: I realise my post makes me sound like a greedy mother, lol... My main concern is our small appartment. I don't want to buy stuff weeks before the birth and realise after a few weeks I really don't need them! ;) Plus, I think buying second hand is more environmentally friendly. My baby is on team green after all ! :D And registry is a very big thing over here... People just don't know what to buy if you don't have one! :)

nursery is done and we have almost everything the only things we need are a mattress for the cot, changing bag and a breast pump which ill get closer to the time.

I'm 19 weeks and have bouncer, bath, carrier, a few baby grows and vests, and a moses basket. Leaving most until after 20 week scan but will just get bits and pieces. As long as I've got it all by the time I'm 7 months I'll be happy :)

I think at 15 weeks I brought a whole load of boys clothes :lol: I returned them all back cause I was crazy didn't even know the sex then and still have a week to go before I find out. I currently have family members who have brought loads of clothes and I made it known to buy unisex colours. Planning a big shopping spree as soon we find out the sex but I am not gonna buy all blue or pink etc. I am going to spend wisely and only buy things I know I will definately use e.g not going to buy books, toys just yet or even a high chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->