How many months are you and what baby stuff have you got already?

im 27 weeks on sunday and the only thing ive still to get is my moses basket stand...im thanking my mothers enthusiasm for my organisation!!!

xxx

Im 26 weeks and have everything just need to decorate the nursery and put the furniture up but that is being done this weekend :)

I'm 21 weeks tomorrow and for this baby we haven't bought much yet. I've bought her some sleepsuits in 0-3 months, a few vests, a microwave steriliser with bottles (I plan on breastfeeding though, but it was half price in Tesco so bought it to have in), a few bibs, some socks and a packet of nappies.

To be fair, we've got some stuff from our other kids aswell, such as a crib, so there's not that much we need to get really.

I am 17 weeks and we have absolutely nothing! I am waiting for the big ultrasound Sept 11th. We will go crazy after that.

im 20 weeks on sunday and only have lil outfits i got in the next sale. we got a set of bibs a set of mittens 2 hats, a 3 set of 0-3 month sleepsuits, 3 plain vests a newborn outfit and another 3 set of newborn sleepsuits. waiting till next fri to find out the sex then will start seriously shopping lol x

hi i am 19 weeks and have bought my pram,bottles,changing bag,wipes and creams and bath/cleaning things, i also have stuff from my other 2 children so tbh i have almost done :) lol

Now im definately getting worried ...:( im 25 weeks tomorrow and have only bought things like sleepsuits,vests,socks,booties,hats,bibs,muslim squares, blankets, a few shawls, baby medicine kit, bath support,baby bath, 3 packs of newborn 27 nappies, packets of wipes(most i got free) a gorgeous sleeping bag (kindly given) 2 dummies (just in case) a few breastflow bottles i got free ...and thats about it! I cant decide on moses basket, pram, or cotbed(all i know is i want cotbed) I feel so unprepared!All the bigger more expensive things i just cant decide on any i like! I need to get my backside in gear i think!

im nearly 25 weeks and ive got all his clothes some new, some passed down (family helped out there). I have his cot, bath things, sterilizer, bottles, soothers, changing mats, over cot changer, bottle warmer.

Still have alot more to get, family will be helping out too. so all i really need to do is get his bedding and mattress. but will do it latter on in my pregnancy, as things have got a bit tight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"