How many of you do the SMEP method?

kellis

mum of 2
Reaction score
Just wondered? We tried it last month and are gonna give it another go this months but i have to say i was truly sick of :sex:, although hubby thought i was great lol

we have been, but i agree, lately we've both been like 'lets do it and get it over with' lol which isnt the idea!!! It doesnt help that oh has a really low sex drive and would rather go to sleep!!! lol

Here's what I found

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Wouldnt sex every night be the same deal? lol

i guess it would ryder but with smep it's every other day until your most fertile time where you do it 3 consecutive days and then a one day break. .thats hard going enough for me, everyday would kill me lol:wacko:

The SMEP seems to me to completely take out the last little bit of fun that is TTC. We just :sex: when I'm getting "high" or "peak" on my CBFM. Otherwise, it's whenever we feel like it. It just seems too prescriptive for me....although I'm sure hubby would love it! :D

i agree jessa, last month most of the time it seemed like a chore which was awful and no reflection on my hubby, it just lacked sponteneity (spelling?) but i'm gonna give it another go just incase!

I think there's a fine line between making TTC a scientific or a natural process. I always said that I wouldn't make it a very scientific process, but had to since we're now 15 months on with no baby to show for it. I sometimes miss the innocence of just TTC. Don't lose that part unless you absolutely have to. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->